17. Damage Inc.

BIS 2

17. Battery

18. Nothing else Matters

19. Seek and Destroy

20. Tarot Woman (posveta Diju)

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 5

Znaci vec prodje 10 godina... kad se setim Harvestera, a-uh... bas razmisljam malo o tom pre-Youtube vremenu... ja sam ocekivao da James izleti na stage onako kako je izgledao godinu dana ranije u live MTV prenosu sa Rock am Ring... kad ono medjutim... :D

Edited by Okudzava

niko nije znao ko će biti predgrupa

pričalo se da će doći Slipknot, ali baš niko nije imao pojma, a mislim da ni na 202 nisu pomenuli bilo koje ime

izlaze tri lika, u crnom, kreću jako, masa se loži i onda kreću čaše, flaše i buseni trave ka bini :haha:

demo je ovo, samo zvanicno objavljen

+

"Because of everything we had going on, I didn't have time to work out the guitar solo in 'Lords Of Summer'," Hammett told Guitar World. "The solo that's on the demo track was all we had time to do. I barely knew what I was gonna do and didn't have time to really formulate anything. We told everyone that the song was a demo version…and the solo is really a demo version. [Laughs] If you compare the solo in the demo version to what I've been playing live at those South American shows, it's a lot better and more refined now."

Ovo je mnogo, mnogo lose. Izgleda da su ozbiljni sa stavljanjem ovoga govneta na album.

8+ minuta generickih rifova, natovrljanih jedan na drugi, sa uzasnim refrenom i Larsom koji nikad gore nije odlupao pjesmu.

Metalika nije Slejer pa da se od njih ocekuje krljacina na 240bpm, mogu da se zajebavaju, da naprave jebeni blues album, sto bih radije slusao nego ovo mucno natezanje zivaca. Kad je dobar rif -kratko traje. Kad potraje malo duze- smori. Kad ima potencijala da se nesto desi- tu je Lars. Kad treba da James izrezhi refren- on ga utanji, taman kad se zavrsi mucni solo i ocekujes taj zadnji neizostavni dosadni refren, oni ubace 2 bespotrebna rifa i pjesma se produzi jos minut.

Stvarno mnogo lose je sve to.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

niko nije znao ko će biti predgrupa

pričalo se da će doći Slipknot, ali baš niko nije imao pojma, a mislim da ni na 202 nisu pomenuli bilo koje ime

izlaze tri lika, u crnom, kreću jako, masa se loži i onda kreću čaše, flaše i buseni trave ka bini :haha:

Bilo je tada sprovodjeno neko glasanje slusalaca / gledalaca na BGD 202 i 3K za domacu predgrupu Metallici. Kod ovih prvih je ubjedljivo pobjedila Alogia, a na 3K valjda Van Gogh. Takodje se sjecam glasina da bi kao predgrupa mogli biti In Flames jer su valjda tih dana bili predgrupa Metallici na par koncerata.

Metallica > svi

METALLICA's appearance Saturday night (June 28) at Glastonbury festival marked the first time in the U.K.s event's 44-year history that a metal act has topped the bill.

The heavy metal giants faced much controversy when they were first announced as headliners — drawing criticism for frontman James Hetfield's apparent support of bear hunting and with many arguing that the band had no place at Glastonbury, a very laid-back type of festival, with more of a hippie/indie vibe than most.

Indirectly responding to a petition launched last month calling for METALLICA's removal from the festival, due to Hetfield hosting a new series about bear hunting on the History channel, METALLICA took to the stage last night to a Julien Temple-directed intro video showing a traditional British fox hunt where all four bandmembers played hunt saboteurs, disguised a bears, and killing hunters. The eight-minute video, which can be seen below, was soundtracked by SWEET's glam rock classic "Fox On The Run" and included a clip of the the classic film "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly", in tribute to actor Eli Wallach, who died this week. (METALLICA has used the song "The Ecstasy Of Gold" from "The Good, The Bad And The Ugly" as prelude music at the band's concerts since 1985 and recorded a version of the instrumental for a compilation tribute to composer Ennio Morricone.)

• Upvote 1