Metallica

lemmy sixx

On 11/1/2019 at 10:37 PM, kuruz said:

si video kolko je dobro
baš spektakl, jedva čekam DVD

ili bluray, nemam pojma kako to ide sad

Jesam jesam, mnogo dobro.

Pa to, video na disku. I ja jedva cekam. Taman posle gledanja da ga smestim pored S&M video kasete

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

https://liveforlivemusic.com/news/david-gilmour-steven-tyler-rehearse-peter-green-tribute/

Tonight (February 25th) some of the most well-known names in classic rock will come together to honor Peter Green, the original guitarist for Fleetwood Mac. The all-star event branded as, “Mick Fleetwood & Friends Celebrate The Music of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleetwood Mac,” will take place at The London Palladium and is set to feature performances from organizer Mick Fleetwood, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), Pete Townshend (The Who), Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Bill Wyman (The Rolling Stones), John Mayall (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers), and more.

Kirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

plači azale

41 minutes ago, kuruz said:

https://liveforlivemusic.com/news/david-gilmour-steven-tyler-rehearse-peter-green-tribute/

Tonight (February 25th) some of the most well-known names in classic rock will come together to honor Peter Green, the original guitarist for Fleetwood Mac. The all-star event branded as, “Mick Fleetwood & Friends Celebrate The Music of Peter Green And The Early Years of Fleetwood Mac,” will take place at The London Palladium and is set to feature performances from organizer Mick Fleetwood, Steven Tyler (Aerosmith), David Gilmour (Pink Floyd), Pete Townshend (The Who), Kirk Hammett (Metallica), Billy Gibbons (ZZ Top), Bill Wyman (The Rolling Stones), John Mayall (John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers), and more.

Kirk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

:haha:

Ne kontaš da su ga zvali zato što je kod njega Grinova stara gitara ( LP 59 )

Samo lud čovek može da iskešira 2 milke za istu.

danas sam saznao da postoji nekakav Moderus III rip Death Magnetica
Guitar Hero verzija albuma je izgleda zvučala mnogo bolje od onoga što je išlo na CD, pa je neki lik izvukao sve pesme odatle i odradio ovaj rip

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3067918

stvarno zvuči mnogo bolje nego originalni zvuk, nema loudness wara itd

This is the result of a fan ripping the stems from the Playstation3 Guitar Hero DLC and doing some tweaking to make it actually sound good. So it's not from any "master tracks" but rather a Guitar Hero rip-and-tweak.

One of the challenges of doing this is the fact the stems in Guitar Hero are quieted in parts so when star power sound effects and things play it doesn't clip. So some of that had to be corrected.

+

I would also recommend searching for "Broken Beat and Scarred mystery producer" to find an amazing version of Broken Beat and Scarred. It was rumored to have been done by Andy Sneap. That version ROCKS! Wow! If you find a "legit" download, you should find the file titled "The thing that SHOULD have been.m4a". Whoever did it used the Xbox stems which are inferior to PS3, but in the world of professional mastering, neither source is ideal. The Xbox stems were more readily available because they could directly be extracted whereas the PS3 stems had to basically be recorded out. I think this is actually it on Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lA83XvXIP_4

Zadnjih dana slusam "Suicide and Redemption" nekoliko puta dnevno.

Kakav monstrum od pjesme, nema loše sekunde... 10/10

Takođe preslušah St Anger opet. Sweet Amber , Unnamed Feeling i All Within My Hands i dalje brutalne, Purify i Invisible Kid nesto najgore ikad snimljeno.

• Like 2