Meshuggah

azal

Baš mi je drago što su svirali dancers. Živo me interesuje kako ta pesma zvuči uživo. Ja lično bih izbacio glints collide, pravus, break those bones i stavio bih nebulous, bilo šta sa chaosphere i još po nešto sa detroy erase, npr. kao što kaže Blagoje, beneath :).

• 3 weeks later...

komenti su jaki

ovaj ortak motorna testera sto je napravio, troluje ljude. pita koja je pesma i gde moze da se skine.

neki odgovori

Bend - Meshuggah

Pesma - Bleed

Ludi Norvezani :)

\m/

Staminist2010 in reply to motornatestera (Show the comment) 1 hour ago

meshuggah - bleed, album obzen, poslusaj jos rational gaze ako ti je gotivan djent (noviji žanr metala)

XyzalJunkie in reply to motornatestera (Show the comment) 1 hour ago

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

vidimo se u Becu

MESHUGGAH & Decapitated – announce 2012 European Tour

Swedish metal masters extraordinaire, MESHUGGAH, will be taking their sonic arsenal and production that has already bulldozed UK and USA to mainland Europe on “The Ophidian Trek” tour, which launches November 22nd in Hamburg, Germany. Direct support for all 19 shows will come from label mates DECAPITATED; opening each night will be C.B MURDOC from Sweden.

States drummer Tomas Haake of MESHUGGAH: “After two amazing tours in the UK and North America, we are now warmed-up and ready to give Europe their share of the MESHUGGAH "Ophidian Trek" tour. For this stretch we're proud to announce two magnificent bands to accompany us - Poland's pride Decapitated and Sweden's C.B Murdoc: two bands that push the boundaries of extreme metal!!

To any and all of you European fans of MESHUGGAH - We hope to see you out there!!

And you will want to come early, cuz you don't wanna miss out on the sheer skill and complete awesomeness of our support bands!!!”

DECAPITATED guitarist / founding member Vogg adds: “I would have never thought that we'd have the honour to share stage with MESHUGGAH on two tours in one year but it looks like we will!!! Yes, we are happy to announce that DECAPITATED will be the direct support for the upcoming MESHUGGAH European tour together with C.B Murdoc!!! We are excited as fuck and we cannot wait for these 20 awesome shows!! All the best for all fans, see ya soon”

Complete “The Ophidian Trek” tour dates with DECAPITATED and C.B MURDOC are:

MESHUGGAH

+ DECAPITATED

+ C.B MURDOC

22.11. GER Hamburg - Markthalle

23.11. B Antwerpen - Trix

24.11. F Nantes - Stereolux

25.11. ES Durango - Plateruena

27.11. PT Porto - Hard Club

28.11. PT Lisbon - Paradise Garage

29.11. ES Madrid - Penélope

30.11. ES Barcelona - Salamandra 1