Meshuggah

azal

GRAVE DIGGER: NEW SONG AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD 15 Dec 2004 02:25:20

Topic: Sound Samples / MP3 / Source: Blabbermouth

A single edit of a brand new GRAVE DIGGER track, entitled "The Last Supper", is available for download at this location.

"The Last Supper" is the title track of GRAVE DIGGER's upcoming album, due on January 17, 2005 through Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to last year's "Rheingold" was recorded at Principal studio in Münster, Germany and will have a running time of 53 minutes. The new CD is said to contain "more metal, more passion and more power" than the group's previous efforts.

GRAVE DIGGER will be kicking off their 25th anniversary tour, "The Last Supper Tour 2005", on February 11, 2005 in Andernach, Germany. Support will come from ASTRAL DOORS and STORMHAMMER. The band's concert with KREATOR at the Underground in Cologne, Germany last wek was filmed for the TV show "Rockpalast", set to air mid-February.

GRAVE DIGGER: NEW SONG AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD 15 Dec 2004 02:25:20

Topic: Sound Samples / MP3 / Source: Blabbermouth

A single edit of a brand new GRAVE DIGGER track, entitled "The Last Supper", is available for download at this location.

"The Last Supper" is the title track of GRAVE DIGGER's upcoming album, due on January 17, 2005 through Nuclear Blast Records. The follow-up to last year's "Rheingold" was recorded at Principal studio in Münster, Germany and will have a running time of 53 minutes. The new CD is said to contain "more metal, more passion and more power" than the group's previous efforts.

GRAVE DIGGER will be kicking off their 25th anniversary tour, "The Last Supper Tour 2005", on February 11, 2005 in Andernach, Germany. Support will come from ASTRAL DOORS and STORMHAMMER. The band's concert with KREATOR at the Underground in Cologne, Germany last wek was filmed for the TV show "Rockpalast", set to air mid-February.

Imam taj album već duže icon_mrgreen.gif

i poruka meshuggah hejterima:

suck my meshuggahnian balls.

z

jebo te on!

dao sam mu pero defformero, i sad ne može da prestane da ih sluša, pa sam mu ja kriv.

i to počeo.. ccc.. ja oduvek slušam narodnjake:

"..a oj švabo ćelavi, tebe srbin prevari...!"

--

ali, da se vratimo na temu: meshuggah sucks

• 4 weeks later...