Rammstein

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest STEINRAMM

Vidim da u poslednje vreme slabo ljudi pisu u ovoj temi sto me je jako rastuzilo :(

Ako vas je i sacica ostala, zeleo bih da vas obavestim za prvi srpski Rammstein Fan forum www.rammsteinserbia.com

Molio bih jos samo moderatore da ovo ne shvate kao reklamu nego kao doprinos popularizaciji Rammsteina u Srbiji ;)

Hvala!

• 4 weeks later...

ne mozes porediti babe i zabe ni po kom kriterijumu, sve je to subjektivna stvar ukusa.

ma koliko old school thrasheri bili zestoki, iskreni i prljavi, rammstein ce recimo meni uvek biti gotivniji jer furaju neki opusten stil (solidan industrial bend s ok riffovima, klavijaturama, odlicnim vokalom, zajebantskim cinicnim tekstovima i nista losijim imidzom) koji gotivim vise nego viseminutne solaze s ocajnim krestecim vokalom od pre 20 godina, dok ce recimo nekom drugom to sto ja gotivim biti sranje iz razloga sto gotivi nesto drugo.

i tako to. valjda sam ok objasnio.

Edited by ^Suicide_Pony^

ne mozes porediti babe i zabe ni po kom kriterijumu, sve je to subjektivna stvar ukusa.

ma koliko old school thrasheri bili zestoki, iskreni i prljavi, rammstein ce recimo meni uvek biti gotivniji jer furaju neki opusten stil (solidan industrial bend s ok riffovima, klavijaturama, odlicnim vokalom, zajebantskim cinicnim tekstovima i nista losijim imidzom) koji gotivim vise nego viseminutne solaze s ocajnim krestecim vokalom od pre 20 godina, dok ce recimo nekom drugom to sto ja gotivim biti sranje iz razloga sto gotivi nesto drugo.

i tako to. valjda sam ok objasnio.

bravo majstore, potpuno te kapiram.... ista stvar sa mnom. veoma kvalitetan bend! I nisu ok riffovi, nego veoma kvalitetni!

• 1 month later...
Emanuel Fialik of Pilgrim Management GmbH, which represents German industrial metal pioneers RAMMSTEIN, has issued the following press release:

"On the 13th of July 2007 the industrial gothic top act RAMMSTEIN announces that after the release of the next studio album, which is about to get finished, the current singer and frontman Till Lindemann will leave the band.

"Till's decision is mainly based on the increasing inharmoniousness within the band and was well deliberated. He will head now for other challenges which can be a solo career or maybe a new project (as of his own words).

"The band decided not to quit but announce a new singer. There is a clear statement coming from Richard Kruspe and Christoph Schneider that 'nobody ever can replace Till Lindemann' but since 'we have still so much fun doing RAMMSTEIN we looked for a new singer which is charismatic in his own way without copying Till.'

"The new singer which was found and signed to be the new RAMMSTEIN frontman is the co-founder and ex-member of the electro industrial act KMFDM and current singer of SLICK IDIOT — En Esch — who recently moved to Berlin to join the band.

"We all will miss Till Lindemann who gave us many years of joy by listening to his unique grinding voice. Please welcome the talented En Esch — Till's footsteps are big, but maybe he can dry our tears rapidly."

RAMMSTEIN will issue its "Völkerball" DVD in the U.S. in September. The exact release date will be announced soon.

RAMMSTEIN's latest album, "Rosenrot", received its long-overdue U.S. release in March 2006 via Universal Music. The CD, which was certified platinum in Germany for sales in excess of 200,000 copies within two weeks of release in October 2005, topped the official album chart in Germany, Austria and Finland, and landed at No. 2 in Sweden and Denmark, No. 4 in the Netherlands and the Czech Republic, No. 5 in France, No. 6 in Mexico, No. 11 in Italy and No. 29 in the U.K. In addition, "Rosenrot" achieved gold status in Austria, the Czech Republic and Switzerland.

RAMMSTEIN's track "Mein Teil" was nominated in the "Best Metal Performance" category at the 2006 Grammy Awards.

ladno jebote!!!

razisli se sa pevacem, sranje. jedan manje od top prioriteta za gledaje live. sa ovakvom velikom promenom nema teorije da zadrze status benda koji puni stadione i hale. http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermo...ewsitemID=76851

edit: uleteo si mi u post, mrzi me da brisem.

Edited by djuk

Au sranje... :udri:

A bas sam juce gledao Völkerball i konstatovao kako su mnogo zajebani u onom sastavu.

Sta je tu je... mozda je En Esch (koji je isto super lik) privremeno resenje i mozda se Tille vrati.

Ako ne, sta je tu je. Rammstein ce odrzati svoju popularnost samo ako sledeci album sa novim pevacem bude mnogo dobar. U suprotnom padaju.

:confused: According to The Gauntlet, RAMMSTEIN's management has dismissed as a hoax a press release that was issued on the band's behalf announcing the departure of singer Till Lindemann and addition of En Esch (KMFDM, PIGFACE, SLICK IDIOT) as his replacement. "[The news that Till would be leving the band following the completion of the band's new record] is not true and was not released by either band or management," a group representative said. "We have no idea where this comes from. The band is writing a new album at present."

Rumors have started to surface claining RAMMSTEIN frontman Til Lindemann would be leaving the band following the release of their next studio album. German vocalist/producer EnEsch had been pegged as Lindemann's replacement, but Rammstein manager Emanuel Fialik has issued the following statement:

"Neither Till Lindemann nor another band member plans to leave Rammstein. The band is currently working on the next album and is in an excellent mood. As the greed for news is the actual doping in cycling, this 'news' is only serving those who spread the same. Though the world knows now that EnEsch has moved to Berlin, even the poor EnEsch was shocked by the outlook to have to step into Till Lindemanns footsteps. I hope he and the fans of the band will recover soon from this false report."

EnEsch, meanwhile, has issued the following statement:

"Since I have been contacted by many friends, fans and acquaintances about the news that I am the new singer of Rammstein, I think I need to set the record straight. Although it sounds interesting it is not true. I'm working on new SLICK IDIOT material and I am in the midst of mixing tracks for MONA MUR.

Rammstein and I are and will stay friends and I wish them the best in their future endeavours."

Later,

Esch