Rammstein

Ma isao bi na keca ali brate teshko da ce se cimati ovde sa svom opremom. Ako bi dosli to bi bilo na otvorenom, i nemoj te da lupate tu neka arena, pa sta da nas zapale sve!!! Ono Hipodrom ili neki stadion dolazi u obzir.Aj ziveli fanovi...

mhm.

RAMMSTEIN guitarist Richard Z. Kruspe recently spoke to MTV.com about the self-titled debut album from his EMIGRATE project, which will receive a North American release on January 28. According to Kruspe, the songs on the disc are neither haunting nor ethereal. They're filled with feelings of loneliness, despair and rage that stemmed more from the isolation he felt in America.

"I moved here in 2001 because I needed a change in my life," he explained. "I had been living in Berlin for 18 years, and I was bored and wanted a new challenge. I felt I had to create something new, and one of the things you have to do as an artist is go the unsafe way, because this brings you into the suffering world, and if you're suffering, you can write good music. When I came to New York, I dealt with a lot of rejection and depression in the process of entering the new world and saying goodbye to the old one, and that was definitely inspirational."

Kruspe found the outlet in EMIGRATE, a project that allowed him to explore new artistic avenues on his own and take on the role of lead singer as well as guitarist.

"At the time I did these songs, I felt like something was missing in RAMMSTEIN," Kruspe said. "To work for that band is almost like working for a soundtrack. You have to work with no vocals because those are the last things that will appear on the song. For EMIGRATE, I started to work more as a traditional songwriter. Also, I was singing and writing lyrics in English, which allowed me to experiment with all these things I had never explored before. Basically, that allowed me to balance myself out again so I could go back to RAMMSTEIN and be the happy guitar player."

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
Samo da Rammstein dodje u Srbiju... ili Bugarsku...

Uh, nikako da prezalim sto nismo otisli u Budimpestu, trebali mojom kolima, pao sneg, kad nedelju dana pre tog koncerta pisalo u novinama da dolaze u Bg za tri meseca...ja kreten oslucim da ne rizikujemo voznju po takvom vremenu...naravno, nisu dosli u Bg :udri:

Ako dodju u Bugarsku, znam ko ce mi biti domacin...ili jos bolje-domacica :D

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...