Nadimač

ΣΟΚΙ

super

Najava splita na stranici labela

"Nadimac is a Serbian Thrash Metal band that started in 2003 and they have already released a demo and one split this is their latest release and if you where wondering the title means "Metal is War". After listening to a couple of tracks it is abundantly clear that these guys have listened to a lot of old Germanic Thrash Metal. You can tell which bands these guys worship because there is a lot of Destruction, Kreator and Sodom in Nadimac's music. They have really taken the Thrash Metal that was created in the mid-eighties and done their best to reach the heights of their sources of inspiration. They have all the trademarks of early German Thrash Metal, frantic drumming, quite simplistic riffing the crazy solos and screamed growls/vocals. Well what can I say, they haven’t reached the heights of Sodom, Kreator and Destruction musically, they are good at what they're doing but they aren't that good. Don't get me wrong, for this is really good and if you are looking fro some old school Thrash Metal al least check Nadimac out. A big plus is that the lyrics are in their native tongue, which is always an interesting experience.

Review by: Mordant."

..hahahah sta li je ovaj slusao :P

Edited by Speed_Dead

Zanimljiv split... Otkud vi sa Brazilcima u kombinaciji?

liku iz te izdavacke kuce se svideo nas EP, ali je kratak da bi se izdao kao posebno izdanje, pa smo mu predlozili da izda split.

Inace lik izdaje bendove koji izdaje izdanja bendova koji sviraju punk/dark punk/punk core/thrash core/pa sve do ovoga sto sviraju ti likovi sa kojima radimo split.

A posto su likovi matori i imaju kultni status (u tome sto rade)

bilo nam je drago da nas izdaju sa njima na disku.

je li bre nadimachovci da vas priupitam ja neshto.shto ste na diskove stavljali 128kbps,a skinuo sam sa ovog linka EP i tamo je 256kbps? nije bash neka ogromna razlika u zvuku ali ipak se oseti,a kad ste vec uzimali novce barem po mom misljenju trebali ste dati shto bolji kvalitet pesama,zar ne?

je li bre nadimachovci da vas priupitam ja neshto.shto ste na diskove stavljali 128kbps,a skinuo sam sa ovog linka EP i tamo je 256kbps? nije bash neka ogromna razlika u zvuku ali ipak se oseti,a kad ste vec uzimali novce barem po mom misljenju trebali ste dati shto bolji kvalitet pesama,zar ne?

Zeznuo si se disk je rezan sa master CD-a koji ima 14H i 44khz, i sa toga je ripovano u mp3 od 256kbps i okaceno na download

pusti cd na kompu i u winampu ce ti sve lepo pisati (14H i 44khz)

KeC ! :pivopije:

WE ANNOUNCE THE SPLIT CD-

"MANIACS"

BENEFACTOR DECEASE (GR) / NADIMAC (SERBIA)

BY FEDERAL OF INFERNAL KAOS RECORDS

"MANIACS" RELEASE IN AUTUMN 2009

37673838ez9.jpg

29 May 2009 19:00

ON STAGE - Onslaught/Convixion/Benefactor Decease/Crucifier/Nadimac/Necroshine victoria/athens

Svaka cast za Atinu samo imam jedno pitanje:

Koje dete ometeno u razvoju je crtalo omot?