Nadimač

ΣΟΚΙ

Even underground and domestic gigs have some weird logic, some domestic bands with potencial have much less crowd than shitty tribute bands, much much less. Which is crap, when you combine all problems with concerts, and add to that Internet/download/mp3 listening culture you have a problem, beacuse people will download some live dvd of band they „love“ and not go to the concert of the same band in their own town! What's up with that!? Get a life! Get a real metal/music experience, be part of the scene or fuck off! You can`t compare 20000000 mp3 albums at home with one LIVE show experience

Tako je! :pivopije:

http://www.metalexpressradio.com/menu.php?main=reviews&id=3078

NADIMAC - Drzavni Neprijatelj Broj Kec

Area Death Productions

Metal Express Rating: 8.0/10

Release Date: 2009-09-23

by: LIOR “STEINMETAL” STEIN

Area Death Productions

After their speedy mayhem EP, Metal Je Rat, in January of this year, the Serbian Nadimac didn’t waste any time in letting loose yet another release. This is also their official humongous scale barrage debut of Old School Speed / Thrash Metal with tiny bits of Crossover Metal disarray (D.R.I and Municipal Waste like stuff) . Again, the nasty fatso clown, the band’s image and mascot, is sitting alongside and hanging out while the entire world is rotting all around and brought down to its knees by chaos and disorder. This picture is what Old School Thrash is partially all about – dominative disorder all around while society crumbles.

Drzavni Neprijatelj Broj Kec is the band’s latest treat of an effort after months of excessive recording and heavy loads of studio time. All the songs taken from the early Metal Je Rat were re-recorded and the majority of them obtained a more commanding stance than presented on the EP. The only negative detail regarding the new production, which is fairly good (although some of you might have to get used to the bit annoying snare sound), is the re-recording of the band’s greatest hit – “Metal Je Rat” (if you read the early review of the EP – it means “Metal Is War”). The EP version of the track was far better than the new featured one, the old one felt looser and wilder (just like an old Kreator number from their first two albums) in comparison to the new version , which is also good , yet it seems subdued to changes that aren’t done well to it.

The fresh material, sideways from the other re-recorded songs taken from the EP, punches and crashes without mercy with a perpetual speed and a bit Punkish like sense. When observing Nadimac it’s easy to notice the nonsense all around as humor is one of the band’s aids within their writing. Even if you don’t understand a word in Serbian, you will be able to experience the band’s fool around manias, occasions which are rather hard to miss (watch one of their videos on their MySpace page and you will see what silly means).

As far as the music goes, the material did not undergo any changes since their EP. Nadimac are all a huge fast pace through the Old School world with a fast racer. Their new stuff is simple and it continues the same American roots presented on the premature EP of Bay Area ecstasy with the New York style Punk (maybe that’s why the solos are not so creative). It's also jumpy as hell – a moshpit delight actually and alcoholically full with the ultimate touch of an enthusiast young spirit, yet these guys have to watch their future riffs as they tend to constantly repeat themselves here and there . With hope that sometime in the future, these guys will turn to releasing stuff in English so that all of us Metalheads and Thrashers will appreciate what the laugh is all about.

Highlights: Of course “Metal Je Rat” comes to mind because even if the old version is superior than the present one , it’s still a chopping track. With the classic headbanger there are: “Zlo I Naopako” , “Sam Sebi” , “Dlake Na Sapunu” , “Trece Oko” , “Hrani Babu Da Te Ujede” and the smirk of “Bog Cuva Bekriju”.

"NADIMAC

Drzavni Neprijatelj Broj Kec

(Area Death Productions)

36:43min

Metal from the Czech countries (NADIMAC hail from Serbien - Frank) usually sounds schizophrenic; that is, just barely held together by whatever demented geniuses are at work within each respective band. NADIMAC is no exception to this tradition begun by MASTER'S HAMMER and ROOT. A number of flaws mar this album (muffled production being one of them) but for a new band, this is a noteworthy achievement. Sometimes an album need not be good by itself to entertain. Rather, sometimes it's merely the knowing that the songwriters know their music enough to write songs that recount all the parts of Metal that you love to hear. I myself love this album for that very reason, and I encourage everyone to at least give this band's myspace a thorough going-over (I still wonder what this band musically is all about, Nat... - Frank). www.myspace.com/nadimacbend, http://adp.areadeath.net

Nat Shapiro

"

Ne znam gde nas ovaj izvuce i kad pre al dobro

"Hi Bro,

I have sent a big parcel by airmail before 1 week. that is the fastest

way what we can deal for Serbia... i think that will be arrvailt to

you within 2 weeks, but not sure which date... just hope it arrival to

you soon.

and looking for tshirt design./

wang

"

to je bio 30 septembar, sad cekamo ko na iglama,

a imam osecaj da ce se useremo dok dobijemo,

il da ce da iskrsne nesto :P

mada drzimo palce da se to nedesi

STIGLO MI JE DANAS IZ POSTE, CDOVI SU STIGLI, TJ PAKET OD 9KG CDOVA OMOT AI SL, AL CE BITI KARANJE JER OVI IZ POSTE GLAVNE ZELE DA ZNAJU STA JE TO, ZA STA I ODKOGA. TAKO DA SUTRA DA BI PODIGLI I SL MORAM DA PODNESEM DOKAZE O VREDNOSTI MATERIJALA I SVRSI.

AKO SVE OK PRODJE OD SUTRA JE ALBUM NADIMACA U SRBIJI !

DRZITE PALCEVE!

• Upvote 1