Nadimač

ΣΟΚΙ

"

Hello!

Yeah! It was quite a competition this month. Congratulations!

Cheers, guys!

~Kalin

"

Evoljudi, danas smo saznali definitivno, nadimaC je ovaj put pobedio, eheh ko sto sa ranije rekao - nemamo mi od toga para il sl,

al lep je osecaj :)

HVALA SVIMA KOJI SU NAS PODRZALI I GLASALI

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

09/10/21 入荷分

NADIMAC (Ser) Drzavni Neprijatelj Broj Kec Sold Out

09年1st。MUNICIPAL WASTEを彷彿とさせるハイテンション・クロスオーヴァーサウンド!!ただこちらのほうが若干ラフな分、より勢いを感じますし、南米にも通じる熱さもあったりします。実にストレートかつkoolな内容で、こちらも要チェック!!

http://www.myspace.com/nadimacbend

Nadimac cd prvo rasprodat ne u Kini, vec u Japanu .. hehe

azija je nasa ahhaah

PS: recenzija za Korejski split

BENEFACTOR DECEASE/NADIMAC-Authorization: Legal Offense

infernal Kaos Productions

split,2009

Thrash Metal

Done by Paolo, translated by Cristina.

This split album released by Korean label Infernal Kaos Productions, given to the most obscure underground, presents us a couple of bands, which are not bad at all nor particularly striking. Starting off with the first six tracks are Benefactor Decease, fairly newcomer greek outfit with the only particularity being to have a lady behind the mic. The dudes here seem to follow in the same footsteps as the European way of Thrash Metal, with strong references to the German school; Chara’s vocals, who is described by fellow bandmates as a female version of Chuck Shuldiner, rather sound to me more like Sabina Classen on latest Holy Moses’ albums (although being definitely not up to par, mind you), and connote BD’s thrash sound with a remarkable dose of rage. Otherwordly, one wouldn’t tell her voice originates from the same closing, opening and vibration of the vocal chords which are normally meant to deliver such celestial sounds as in other windpipes. The six songs on here can easily be likened to the German blueprint of Kreator and Violent Force (just to name a few); they’re fast, spiteful, nicely played and with a decent production, but they also lack of anything that could truly command one’s attention. The overall feeling one gets in the end is like something passed by you but on the moment you turn to see what the hell that was, it was already gone away. Enough with them, the other band that shares this split goes by the name of Nadimac, and their intentions get pretty clear after just a handful of seconds: their thrash metal retains a strong hardcore base to the sound, quite in the same league as D.R.I., just to mention a renowned act. I can tell that I liked them better than fellow split-mates and they sounded better than them at once to me in terms of production and musicianship, although being far from ‘original’ as well; this doesn’t necessarily make them a bad band, it’s just that these five songs just don’t bring anything new to the table, but neither should one look for it. Thrashcore was meant to sound like this, period. These songs have all it takes for thrashcore to sound good: attitude, non – stop aural assault, speed, the proper production and look and lyrics (which, being all written in Serbian and considering that I’m likely going to learn Serbian in another life, it’s hard to understand what they do talk about, even if they seem to deal with both social issues and more ironic and light-hearted topics). All of these characteristics make the final product sound as one would expect from thrashcore. For those who may be interested, beside this split, these two bands have already put out a couple of releases: Benefactor Decease with the Ep Massive Spreads of Death in 2008, and Nadimac with last year’s full – length Drzavni Neprijatelj Broj Kec… Stay tuned for next episode in order to find out what was this one supposed to mean!

Edited by Speed_Dead

!! Veceras promocija albuma u Dangubi !!

bendovi ce svirati po ovom redosledu:

Port royal

Pollution

NadimaC

Toxic trace

to je to

Na promociji ce biti da se kupi cdova albuma, nekoliko split cd-ova, prisivaca ...

podrzite scenu! i sl

Edited by Speed_Dead