COUNTRY

delay

"Truth be told, I haven't any idea about these guys. There's not much in the way of a bio on their myspacesite so I guess they are truly letting the music speak for them. The music, in this case, they are giving away free to download from mediafire. I've listened to this record, 637 Texas Rattlesnake Rattles, a half dozen times since my initial download and have really enjoyed it each listen.

The first 15 seconds of the first song, "Try Try Try" set the tone of futility, misery and despair for the whole record. "You can't live forever on soup tequila codine but you can try, try try".

The arrangements, though in some spots sparse, are an interesting and nice change from a lot of the overproduced alt-country stuff out there. Somewhere in the neighborhood of the Drive-By Truckers (without all the distortion and more acoustic), Chris Knight and Steve Earle, these guys are really kicking it with a very strong back-beat, some banjo, steel, dobro and a bit of mandolin..."

Edited by Bourbon Princess

Talvi, iskopaj neko sjebavanje za sutra, kad se izrazbijam brutalnim naletima vinjaka, piva i eventualno neke guje.... Posto sam najjaci lik ikada prezivecu dok svi ne popadaju na prkna, a onda cu popiti jos to jedno pice... i onda otici na trcanje, tetoviranje i zveng zveng... TOWNES JE BOG!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...