BM noviteti

Lunar

Blodskam 2?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Moribund records has released a collection of old demo songs that we did for a totally different band that we had some years ago, and some demo songs that we did for the Blodskam album. They call the album Blodskam 2. This realease was totally beyond our knowledge, we just found out about it on the internet today.

HORDE OF HEL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS RELEASE!!!!

Right now we are looking in to the possibilities of taking legal actions against these lowlife pieces of shit.

DON´T BUY THIS ALBUM!!!!! Or any other release form Moribund records!!!!!

BLODSKAM 2 is not a Horde of hel release!!!!!!

Read more: http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=272329844&blogId=535848250#ixzz0r2BdBHJT

Ovo nije loše:

Istapp - Blekinge

Melodic BM bend likova iz Spawn of possession i Visceral bleeding, za Wintersun i Vintersorg fanove.

meni je ovo odlicno,vec 2-3 dana samo blekinge preslusavam...

Meni u promo sheetu piše da "blekinge" znači "icicle".

jok,'Istapp' je 'Icicle'.samo mene interesuje da li se oni zajebavaju ili su ozbiljni?

Evemaster - III 2010

th_96815_227797_122_433lo.jpg

01. Enter 

02. New Age Dawns 

03. Humanimals 

04. Losing Ground 

05. The Great Unrest 

06. Sweet Poison 

07. Harvester Of Souls 

08. Fevered Dreams 

09. Absolution

Genre: Black

Subgenre: Melodic Death, Black Metal

Bitrate: 320 k

Size: 117.71 MB

http://www.storage.to/get/wNiqNQVJ/Evemaster2010.rar

no pass

Bog će ga znati.

Odličan je EP, kao da su sakrili dvokanalni kasetofon u WC šolju i njime snimali. Ko kaže da je to gej, neka ode na Watain sajt da kupi si otvarač i upaljač.

A el imaju u ponudi ženske tange?

Za mene.

Ako to nije metal ja ne znam šta je.

:muzicar:

edit: al ovo duplira majku mu :mrgreen:

Edited by dAdAiSt

275705.jpg

Kvelertak - Kvelertak

Pridodacu i ovde (ima link i na avangardi), jer je album totalno super, da ne serem previse, evo deo nekog review-a that pretty much sums it up.

Catchy melodic metal-inspired punkrock, the bastard child of Darkthrone and Turbonegro: call them what you will. Kvelertak is a relatively new band from Stavanger,

Norway and they will blow you away with their self-titled debut album. It rocks like hell, it’s catchy and still has the power to surprise you with full blasting metal parts.

Okay, a band with three guitarists can build up a huge wall of sound, but it’s not that easy to create such a unique and memorable sound as a band.

The list of people who contributed to this album is impressive. Kurt Ballou from Converge produced and mixed the album, John Baizley from Baroness took care of the

artwork and there are guest appearances by Hoest (Taake), Andreas Tylden (JR Ewing and Altaar), Ivar Nikolaisen (Silver), and

Ryan McKenney (Trap Them). Seems like Kvelertak already has the right connections to make it big time. Well, they deserve to!

Mislim da bi trebalo da ti se svidi (ali nikad se ne zna), ja sam npr. napravio listu za poslepodnevno blejanje, al kurac, cim se zavrsio album, pustih ga ponovo, tako da je catchy jebem li ga...produkcija je isto dobra

@Milan: Hm hm, dobro zvuci zasad, catchy je dosta a likovi ubace bukvalno sve sto im padne na pamet u muziku samo ako dobro zvuci - moj omiljeni vid pisanja muzike. :D

Witchery nije los na prvo slusanje ali mi je ipak slabiji od proslog. Mada itekako ima sta da se cuje, Gary Holt ubio onu solazu u "The Reaver".

Edited by Talvi

Hot stuff on the horizon! Here I present to you one hotly anticipated album, the debut of Norwegian punk fuckers Kvelertak and I should say at the very beginning that they deliver in spades indeed, it’s just that their craft makes it very hard for the reviewer but let us go one step at the time. Kvelertak was founded in 2007 and things developed fast for them – slew of warmly received demos in their homeland got them national airplay and gigs started to roll climaxing on gigantic Roskilde festival in 2009 where they played in front of 3000 people, still being an unsigned band! Underground buzz was created and Indie was the chosen label for unleashing their debut. Now we have reached the hard part, and that is describing "Kvelertak" properly... I must say that the basis of Kvelertak’s sound is undoubtfully punk rock and this album is filled to the brim with fuck off attitude shown in hymn-like gang songs which are underlined with melodic guitar passages that can sound very rockish from time to time so the album is catchy like AIDS. But Kvelertak did not stay immune to Norway’s biggest export – Black Metal so one can spot occasional blasting outbursts that gave their music loads of metal energy; I have seen that some guy called them the crossing between Turbonegro and Darkthrone and I think that it is very good description. One very important feature of Kvelertak is that they enlist 3 guitar players in their ranks that build quite huge wall of sound; add to that nervous screaming vocal of Erlend that wouldn’t be out of place on Converge album as equal as on some primitive BM stuff so you got one very interesting mish-mash of styles that works just fine. While we’re at Converge, their guitar player Kurt Ballou did the production of „Kvelertak“ and he blessed the album with his characteristic sound – banging guitars which carry the garage atmosphere and live sounding drums whichs gave the album totally natural feel. One more famous dude was responsible for the artwork, and that is John Baizley (Baroness); I think that you can recognize his style just by sole glimpse at cover (remember his ingenious work on “Phantom Limb”?). And the list of people involved doesn’t end here as “Kvelertak” features guest appearances from Hoest (Taake), Ryan McKenney (Trap Them), Andreas Tylden (JR Ewing, Altaar) and Ivar Nikolaisen (Silver)! All in all, there are loads of facts and influences involved here but at the very end everything works like a dream; Kvelertak are about to head on European tour with Converge and Kylesa which will coincide with release of the album and I hope that it will help in spreading their name even further. Pay attention on this name as I feel that their time is coming and make sure to check out the album as soon as it is available!

Strava je Kvelertak, imam ga već duže vreme :rockdevil: