BM noviteti

Lunar

Nisam bas ispratio, jel izasao ove godine neki dobar RC worship?

Ocajnicki mi treba RC fiks a poslednji sam izvrteo dok ni onaj tekst na rumunskom nisam napamet naucio.

Ko ce da ceka jos godinu, dve, tri...

uprati onu Aherusiu koju smo truli i ja komentarisali na opštoj, to je najskorije a najbliže ;)

Nisam bas ispratio, jel izasao ove godine neki dobar RC worship?

Ocajnicki mi treba RC fiks a poslednji sam izvrteo dok ni onaj tekst na rumunskom nisam napamet naucio.

Ko ce da ceka jos godinu, dve, tri...

pre neki dan izvalio bend. totalno rc i necromantia obozavanje. odavno postoje ali im je trebalo 18 godina da snime prvi album. i odlican je.

resize_1375016135.jpg

http://www.metal-archives.com/bands/Empire_of_the_Moon/3540374693

• Upvote 2

pre neki dan izvalio bend. totalno rc i necromantia obozavanje. odavno postoje ali im je trebalo 18 godina da snime prvi album. i odlican je.

http://www.metal-arc...Moon/3540374693

:wub:

Stavljam na skidanje sad. Evo link kome treba.

http://www.mediaboom.org/410291-empire-of-the-moon-928945957963941955951957959962-2014.html

• 2 weeks later...

10917330_918767858142257_5980692298254031755_n.jpg?oh=a9b86fdbca04aaa7c1db1e5f239731be&oe=55686661&__gda__=1432950745_8102415e736f59cab3fa65a12aa55cd8

Today we set February 27th as the international release date for ACHERONTAS' highly anticipated fifth album, "Ma-IoN 'Formulas Of Reptilian Unification'". Since their metamorphosis into a new entity in 2007, these Greeks have staunchly upheld the magick 'n' mysticism of classic, second-wave Black Metal. Over the course of four, increasingly ambitious albums - capped by "Amenti - Ψaλμοί Aίμaτος Κaι Aστρικά Οράμaτa", released in 2013 by W.T.C. to international critical acclaim - ACHERONTAS have explored vast vistas of the imagination with a potently kaleidoscopic style of Black Metal that ably bridges traditionalism and the Avant-Garde.

Now, with "Ma-IoN 'Formulas of Reptilian Unification'", the band continue their creative ascent by paradoxically descending deeper into the depths of the occult underworld. Across 11 expansive tracks in a time-evaporating 70 minutes, "Ma-IoN" explores a wide swath of sonic territory, ranging ACHERONTAS' characteristically windswept style of songwriting to twisted 'n' twisting variations of it to, most crucially, ritualistic soundscapes comprising ancient Far Eastern & shamanic instrumentation. Taken together, it's a total sensory experience that effortlessly guides the listener across chilly night skies, barren desert plains, humid marshlands, and the fiery abyss of the unknown. In their never-ending quest to seek the deepest wisdom, ACHERONTAS are here joined by a whole host of incredible guest musicians, including members of ABIGOR, MALIGN, NIGHTBRINGER, BLACK SEAS OF INFINITY, EMME YA, and TATIR amongst others. What results is a shockingly bold, daring vision of Black Metal: "Ma-IoN 'Formulas Of Reptilian Unification'".

"Ma IoN (Formulas Of Reptilian Unification)" will be released as a limited A5 DigiCD (handcrafted by Aural Hypnox) & regular Jewelcase CD, with a Vinyl & Tape version to follow at a later point.

Tracklist

01.Fires Of Prometheus

02.Nereid Tide Of Neptune´s Rudra

03.Convolut-ion, Manifestat-ion, Secret-ion, Karma-lravatl The Thunders Emerged

04.Ma-Ion ´Formulas Of Reptilian Unification´

05.Permutation In The Aetheric Void (Ma-Ion Sacred Seal)

06.Shaman And The Waning Moon

07.Lunar Transcendence & The Secret Kiss Of Nut

08.The Awakening Of Astral Orphic Mysteries - Behind The Eyes Of Irida

09.Copper Arcana

10.Therionic Transformation

11.Orgiastic Feast Of Flesh, Beheld Thine Vicissitude

:rockdevil: grci ce da se ispisaju i na ovu godinu

• Upvote 1

dobar ovaj split. mozda je truppensturm mogao zeru bolje,ali thorybos je snimio bolje pesme nego sto su na albumu. nasli su se tu negde, nema pobednika.

ima li negde linka za onaj lajv od Acherontas-a, Black Blood Ceremony?

i ja sam kopao ranije link ali nista. jbg vinyl izdanje.

u iscekivanju novog albuma meni su bas u fokusu ovih dana,kao zagrevanje. inace,njihova najbolja stvar(doduse pod starim imenom):