Red Hot Chili Peppers

Sinstrel

Album to be out in 2006 according to Kerrang.

..."I wish to f--- that we were putting it out sooner," reckons frontman Anthony Kiedis. "I'm so excited about it and I'm so ready for it to be part of the public consciousness. It's a lot different to 'By The Way'. There are some profoundly funky songs and then there are songs that are new for us and don't sound like anything..."

Ovo isto sam postovao pre jedno mesec dana i nemam noviju informaciju od te.

Jeste, on je genije. Covek nenormalno svira i odlicno peva. Solo albume sam slabo slusao. Shadows... mi je odlican album, kroz ruke mi je prosao jos jedan album, ali je to bilo davno tako da sam zaboravio koji je, ali se secam da nije ostavio neki utisak na mene. Skoro sigurno bi sada drugacije gledao na njega.

kad smo vec kod john frusciante-a... nasla sam gomilu nekih spotova... jel kojim slucajem neko video spot za the past recedes?????? JEBENO SAVRSEN SPOT!!!! i wanna live like that!!! m covek je...uh...

ali spot...

~!!!~

oke, evo necu vise da se lozim obecavam icon_mrgreen.gif

PS cek`, a kako nisu majstori rocka? Oke,well whatever nevermind... A da su komerc., jesu, i to jedan od retkih komerc bendova koje ja slusam... Ali su komerc sa stilom+zato ih i slusam. mhihi.gifmrred.gif

PS cek`, a kako nisu majstori rocka? Oke,well whatever nevermind... A da su komerc., jesu, i to jedan od retkih komerc bendova koje ja slusam... Ali su komerc sa stilom+zato ih i slusam. [/color] mhihi.gifmrred.gif

E bas to icon_da.gif

Jel ima neko Navarov solo album? Mozda ih ima vise al ja znam samo za jedan

• 3 weeks later...

Bend Ljute Papprichice slavi rodjendan 18.12. (nedelja) u klubu "Holiday" u skadarliji..Svirace se preko 20 pesama rhcp..Ko voli ne treba da propusti icon_wink.gif ...

da ne bude samo spam : jel neko cuo unpublished songs ?? Ja sam skinuo sa neta 20tak pesama , mislim da su to neke pesme koje nisu usle na by the way..nisam jos lepo preslusao..

poz

Bend Ljute Papprichice slavi rodjendan 18.12. (nedelja) u klubu "Holiday" u skadarliji..Svirace se preko 20 pesama rhcp..Ko voli ne treba da propusti icon_wink.gif ...

da ne bude samo spam : jel neko cuo unpublished songs ?? Ja sam skinuo sa neta 20tak pesama , mislim da su to neke pesme koje nisu usle na by the way..nisam jos lepo preslusao..

poz

Odakle si skinuo? daj molim te reci !!!

Ste culi da se novi album zove Stadium Arcadium ( vrlo je moguce da se ne pise ovako icon_wink.gif ), nasao sam informaciju na Rolling Stone sajtu. Trebao bi da izadje u aprilu

• 3 weeks later...

Stadium Arcadium is the title for the Red Hot Chili Peppers' long-awaited ninth studio album. This was confirmed by Flea backstage during Spike TV's video game awards. It has also been confirmed by the Red Hot Chili Peppers mailing list Christmas Card, and is due for release in the spring. It was originally going to be released in late 2005 but the release date has been moved forward to April, 2006 (see 2006 in music), due to unknown difficulties. As well as the release of the album, there are rumours of the Red Hot Chili Peppers coming to the UK, to tour, at the same time.

According to a recent interview with Chilis frontman Anthony Kiedis in music magazine NME, 'Stadium' was originally scheduled to be a trilogy of albums each released six months apart (á là System of a Down's "Mezmerize/Hypnotize", but with one more album), but was condensed into one double album so that the music could be heard quicker. Kiedis confirmed the April release date and announced the first single to be a track titled Dani California (where "Dani" is the same character from their last debut single, 'By the Way').

• 2 weeks later...

Details have slowly emerged over the past week or so about the Red Hot Chili Peppers' next studio album, Stadium Arcadium. We now know it is a double-album and was at one point conceived as a three-record set. We also know that the first single will be "Dani California." Now singer Anthony Keidis further spills the beans, telling the NME we can expect Stadium Arcadium in stores on May 8 in the U.K. (and May 9 here in the States).

Speaking about the new material, Keidis said, "Stadium Arcadium, in the end it has a very dreamlike feeling of we on Earth reflecting the cosmos on the heavens, and we on Earth reflecting it because that's where our inspiration comes from. It's more romance of sound or whatever retarded passions exist in your soul. It's kind of a romantic affair."

Other songs slated to appear on the album include "Desecration Smile," "Snow," "Wet Sand," "Charlie," "Hard To Concentrate" and the title cut.

Stadium Arcadium is also the third straight Chilis album with guitarist John Frusciante, marking the first time in the band's tumultuous history that they have kept the same axe man for such a time frame. However, Keidis told the NME, "It feels great, and I hope it stays that way, but I wouldn't say our troubles are all over. In some ways it's good to hold on to a few of your demons... I don't think our troubles are completely over. We're a bit bent in the head and I think that serves us well."