Spartacus: Blood And Sand

Zagrivuk

• 2 weeks later...

Čitam sad malo ovaj Spartacus Wiki. Podsetio sam se malo Batiatusovih izjava...prava šteta što još uvek nije živ. Po meni lik sa najjačim lajnama u čitavoj seriji. A i kako je Hannah to odigrao, svaka mu čast.

Pazi ovo:

(To Doctore) "You have no mother! You were belched from the cunt of the underworld - that's why I favour you."

(To Spartacus) "You kiss my cheek, only to finger my ass? Speak, before I carve out your fucking tongue!"

(To Spartacus) "You shit on honorable agreements and press for fresh demands. Tell me Thracian, how will you pay for her release if found? Humm? Her transport? Do you shoot magic coins out of your ass? If so, squat and produce!"

Batiatus: "At last, the gods remove cock from fucking ass!"

(To Solonius) "YOU COUNSEL TO SUCK THE COCK THAT PISSES ON ME!!!"

(To Lucretia and Solonius) "He brings.. words and gifts from Tullius, who yet still seeks Gannicus to swell his ranks! Wow, let us set aside such petty grievances in service of.. reason and reward he offers twice the sum refused! And what I wonder, does good Solonius receive for convincing me to spread cheeks and accept deeper ramming!"

Batiatus (talking about Glaber): "That shit fuck beckons me to the city only to spurn me like a thin waisted whore; once again the gods spread the cheeks and ram cock in fucking ass!"

Hahaha legendarno :haha:

Edited by Heavy Jerk