Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nile

Vic Theatre

3145 N. Sheffield Ave.

Creator, Vader, Amon Amarth, Goatwhore.

Oct. 18: 7 p.m.

Price: $21-$24

Tickets: Box office: 773-472-0449. 312-559-1212.

Hehehe

Radujte se misevi:)))

Gledao bato na Wackenu Nile, najbolji death metal koncert u zivotu...spremaj se dobro :wink:

I salji svoje utiske obavezno!

Amon Amarth, Vader i Kreator takodje gledao, najbolji odatle su, po meni, Amon Amarth, mada je Nile daleko iznad svega pomenutog....srecno na koncertu :wink:

Nile

Vic Theatre

3145 N. Sheffield Ave.

Hehehe

Gledao bato na Wackenu Nile, najbolji death metal koncert u zivotu...spremaj se dobro :wink:

I salji svoje utiske obavezno!

Amon Amarth, Vader i Kreator takodje gledao, najbolji odatle su, po meni, Amon Amarth, mada je Nile daleko iznad svega pomenutog....srecno na koncertu :wink:

Gledao NILE, tri puta majstore :wink: tako da znam dobro sta me ocekuje od njih.

Samo Kreatora nisam gledao nikad.

Kad smo vec kod Vader-a, vjerovatno cu imati priliku da cujem nesto od tih novih stvari uzivo.

I neko je iznad poredio VADER i DECAPITATED.

Vader je jos uvjek jaci od njih, ali ne smjem ni pomisliti sta ce Decapitated da radi kada budu imali toliko iskustva kao i Vader.

Ti klinci su otprilike moje godiste, a vec imaju albume koji su biseri Death Metala.

Od Kreatora mozes da ocekujes pesme iz Endless Pain i Pleasure To Kill ere...a, tvoj nick ce verovatno biti poslednja :wink:

Gledao bih i ja Nile tri puta da zivim tamo biggrin.gifa: , ali jedan je Wacken...jos kad se ima u vidu da su bili headlineri u danu kada su svirali Soilwork, Masterplan, Rage, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica...pa se posle neko cudi kako je moguce da im je Kreator predgrupa...

"It's very simple, people: Nile are the new Morbid

Angel. They are reaping the harvest of the black seeds they sowed in

the late '90s. The kings are dead: long live the pharaohs."

Nile su toliko jebeno veliki danas...

Nile

Vic Theatre

3145 N. Sheffield Ave.

Hehehe

NILE?? KREATOR?? VADER??? Ma, jebi se! :evil:

Od Kreatora mozes da ocekujes pesme iz Endless Pain i Pleasure To Kill ere...a, tvoj nick ce verovatno biti poslednja :wink:

Gledao bih i ja Nile tri puta da zivim tamo biggrin.gifa: , ali jedan je Wacken...jos kad se ima u vidu da su bili headlineri u danu kada su svirali Soilwork, Masterplan, Rage, Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica...pa se posle neko cudi kako je moguce da im je Kreator predgrupa...

"It's very simple, people: Nile are the new Morbid

Angel. They are reaping the harvest of the black seeds they sowed in

the late '90s. The kings are dead: long live the pharaohs."

Nile su toliko jebeno veliki danas...

Ma slazem se u potpunosti.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Ihhh jebem ti ne ogu da verujem.Inace cuo sam da ce mozda svirati kod nas...

It's going to be a pretty hard-working year for VADER, the band will play over 160 shows in 2004! Recently the guys came back from a very successful tour through Slovakia / Czech Republic and now they are playing some gigs in Europe. In the middle of April VADER will play their first tour crossing through Eastern Europe, invading countries like Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia. In May the band will take a little break due to the recording session of their new album "The Beast"!! But only one week after the recordings end (16.06) VADER is going to hit the road again, playing 10-12 gigs through Europe. On the 2nd of July the guys will play a gig in Istanbul (Turkey) and two days later (4.07) on a festival in Geneva. Right after these gigs VADER will start another tour through the Balkans, playing 7 gigs in the following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia. On the 24th of July the band will play on a festival in Domegliara, Italy.

IPAK JE ISTINA!!!!!!!!

On the 2nd of July the guys will play a gig in Istanbul (Turkey) and two days later (4.07) on a festival in Geneva. Right after these gigs VADER will start another tour through the Balkans, playing 7 gigs in the following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia. On the 24th of July the band will play on a festival in Domegliara, Italy.

Jebesh ih,usred ispitnog roka. icon_mrgreen.gificon_mrgreen.gif

U,ala ce da bude dobro ako budu dosli! icon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gificon_rockdevil.gif

Ihhh jebem ti ne ogu da verujem.Inace cuo sam da ce mozda svirati kod nas...

It's going to be a pretty hard-working year for VADER, the band will play over 160 shows in 2004! Recently the guys came back from a very successful tour through Slovakia / Czech Republic and now they are playing some gigs in Europe. In the middle of April VADER will play their first tour crossing through Eastern Europe, invading countries like Russia, Belorussia, Ukraine, Lithuania and Latvia. In May the band will take a little break due to the recording session of their new album "The Beast"!! But only one week after the recordings end (16.06) VADER is going to hit the road again, playing 10-12 gigs through Europe. On the 2nd of July the guys will play a gig in Istanbul (Turkey) and two days later (4.07) on a festival in Geneva. Right after these gigs VADER will start another tour through the Balkans, playing 7 gigs in the following countries: Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia. On the 24th of July the band will play on a festival in Domegliara, Italy.

IPAK JE ISTINA!!!!!!!!

Znaci Frubi ne nisi me lagao za VADER.Ima da ga zalijemo na VADER sto te ostavila keca (Ne znam iz cega bese). mhihi.gifmhihi.gif