Vader

boske

Najbolji Vader album?  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 4 weeks later...

Polish extreme metal veterans VADER will release a new EP titled "Thy Messenger" on May 31 via Nuclear Blast. The effort will contain four of the five songs that were recorded over a week-long period in January and February at Hertz Studio in Białystok, Poland under the supervision of the Wiesławski Brothers. The cover art was painted by Wes Benscoter, who previously worked with VADER on the "De Profundis" LP and has collaborated with such bands as SLAYER, KREATOR and SINISTER. A new full VADER album will be recorded later this year for a tentative autumn release.

VADER mastermind Piotr "Peter" Wiwczarek comments: "We decided to record the new EP because we knew that the full-length new album won't be released before the end of 2019. We're back on the road in June and we plan to have some new tunes ready for our fans throughout the summer. We're due to start the recording process for the new VADER LP in April in England. For the time being we've named the album '…And Then There Was Only Pain', and it should be completed by the end of May — when 'Thy Messenger' EP is due to be released worldwide. The EP includes three new tracks — mostly really vicious and aggressive tracks, even for VADER. 'Emptiness' is more groovy in the main riff, but really heavy at the end. All the songs are fast and short, but pretty intense, I guess. We've also added a new version of our classic title track from 'Litany'. It is 20 years since we recorded that album at the Red Studio. 'Litany' — as a song — and many more from that album have never been performed live. This album is still one of the fan favorites in the VADER discography and in 2019 we will resurrect this whole record as part of our live shows this autumn. Another bonus is the absolute classic cover of 'Steeler' which was always one of my all-time favorite [JUDAS] PRIEST songs."

TLDR - Sviraju ceo Litany od jeseni, dakle idealna prilika opet ovamo malo da svrnu.

Mehh.. Peter mora da izdaje svake godine nešto "novo" pa to ti je..

Što se tiče Litany seta, ok je to, strašan album, ali mislim da bi zanimljivije bilo da rade neki oldskul set pesama sa prva tri-četiri albuma, meni ona fora sa celim prvim i nije bila nešto naročito zanimljiva, ma koliko bili dobri, ti albumi ipak nisu RiB, MoP, RIP.. pa da odlepiš na svaku sekundu, a opet svakako zaslužuju (veću) koncertnu pažnju.

• Downvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kratko ali jebitacno. Kome se svideo prosli, a takodje voli i Litany album, svidece mu se i ovo. Prate istu formulu, ali nema sta da menjaju, Vader je Vader.

Nista originalno niti epohalno, ali energicno, zabavno, produkcija ima muda. I super obrada od Acid Drinkersa.

• Upvote 2

Fina polusatna doza Vadera. Mislim da ovako najbolje i funkcioniše ta formula, ovo im je uz Litany i Blind najkraći album, što kaže Sarma ništa tu novog nema, ali od Vadera se samo i očekuje da bude Vader.

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

Ako se oduzmu dve pesme sa EPa (Despair, Emptiness) i obrada (Dancing), ima tek 23 minuta svežeg materijala. Kako god gledano, ništa spec album. Malo namuđeniji Empire možda, a taj mi je bar imao "No Gravity" da iskače. Ovde, sem možda EP pesama koje znam od ranije, ništa se ne izdvaja.

Mislim da je bolje kad rade maalo duži album bar u ovoj novijoj Vader istoriji, jer onda probaju i nešto drugačije da rade, malo midtempo, malo thrashy pesma, uz standardno dm rokanje. Ovo kad idu po rejninbladovskoj formuli ispada repetitivno dosta i brzo zamara.