Stone Sour

Guest So What!

Iako slušam i SlipKnot i Stone Sour moram priznati da je Sotne Sour meni bolji i kvalitetniji. Žanr im je hard rock/metal, ali za razliku od scream SlipKnota ovo je po meni bolja muzka i kvaltetnija. 30-30/150 jer je pjesma zaista prejaka, ali ima tu i orchids je veoma dobar. Zadnji album odličan, moram priznat.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 3 months later...

Mogao bi Portnoy da uskoci :pivopije::mrgreen:

Hahaha! :haha:

MIKE PORTNOY To Play With STONE SOUR At ROCK IN RIO Festival

Drummer Mike Portnoy (ADRENALINE MOB, DREAM THEATER, AVENGED SEVENFOLD) will sit behind the kit for STONE SOUR during the band's appearance at the Rock In Rio festival on September 24 in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil. STONE SOUR's regular drummer, Roy Mayorga, is currently home and anxiously awaiting the birth of his first daughter (due the very same day as STONE SOUR's Rio show). Roy personally asked his friend Portnoy to fill in for what is sure to be a special "once-in-a-lifetime" event for the fans in attendance. Commented Mike: "It's my honor and pleasure to be able to help out my good friends in STONE SOUR and my brother Roy in their time of need. It's also an unexpected treat for me to get another visit with some of the greatest fans in the world down in Brazil." Added STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor: "We've been waiting a long time for the opportunity to come to South America. This year's Rock In Rio should be fantastic. With Roy expecting his first child, we'll charge on without him, but having Mike fill in for this one show will be great. We can't wait to take the stage and lay it down the only way STONE SOUR knows how — full-on and in your face!" STONE SOUR canceled a number of tour dates this past spring after Mayorga suffered a stroke following a gig in Des Moines, Iowa.

:haha:

According to The Pulse Of Radio, STONE SOUR frontman Corey Taylor has told Artisan News that the band's next album may be a double-disc concept record. Taylor explained, "The thing I can say is that it's like little bits and pieces of the first three albums, but it's very dark. I've got a story . . . it's almost a concept album that I'm writing right now — and it might turn into a double album. There's a lot of really good material that we're all kinda coming up with and I'm really excited to get in to the studio and see what happens."

• 3 months later...

"We're still writing and recording stuff," he said. "Right now alone, we have 13 completed songs, with six more that I can demo, probably two or three that Josh [Rand, guitar] still has that we're tweaking, and then a bunch that Jim's [Root, guitar] gonna bring in. Our ultimate goal is a double concept album, which the only way I can describe it is [PINK FLOYD's] 'The Wall' meets [ALICE IN CHAINS'] 'Dirt' on steroids. And I think it's gonna be fantastic. And if I can pull it off, it's gonna be the biggest thing we've ever done in our career."

Corey Taylor

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

STONE SOUR has set "House Of Gold And Bones" as the title of its fourth album, a two-part double concept effort which is being recorded at Sound Farm Studios, just outside STONE SOUR's home base of Des Moines, Iowa, with producer David Bottrill (TOOL, MUSE, STAIND). According to STONE SOUR singer Corey Taylor, part 1 will contain 12 songs and will be released in October via Roadrunner Records, with the second 12-track part to follow next year. Each disc will include one half of the story, the lyrics for which fans will have to visit the band's official web site. Taylor says, "Once I lock in the company who will help me put it together, there will be a comic book as well." Songtitles set to appear on the album include "Absolute Zero", "RU486", "A Rumor Of Skin" and "Taciturn".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...