Moonspell

Tormentor

Mar. 02 - Budapest, HUN @ Petofi Hall (Metalmania)

MoonSpell - treca sreca moja najveca [do preksinoc], u smislu da su konacno [donekle] osvezili scenski nastup i repertoar koji je izgledao ovako: (InComing Single), (New Song), WolfShade, Opium, AWake, (New Song), From Lowering Skies, Vampiria, Alma Mater, Tenebrarum & FullMoon Madness, standardno, za kraj, uz Fernandovo klasicno okretenje ledja [na kojima, srecom, ovoga puta nije pisalo: I Am One Of You, zato sto nije; iako je prethodno skinuo pre.divan crveni mantil] i lupanje bubnjeva, kao i skiptar koji je, srecom, takodje, ovoga puta izostao. icon_wink.gif

+ Fernando to Me: Blah, blah, blah... icon_wink.gif

+ Me to Fernando: No, thank you.. 4 loving AnTony & THe JohnSonS!! icon_smile.gif Inace, potpisao mi se [kao i ostatak benda] na plakat za Eric Burdon-ov koncert, a nisam 'teo da se slikam s njim[a], zato sto bi se, za svako slikanje, uozbiljio i pokazivao 'urokljivo oko' icon_wink.gifsad.gif Sad citam da se seku na hard rock/ me[n]tallicu [nije mi krivo sto nisam bio]!! sad.gif Oh My Fukkin' God!! sad.gif Dokle?! sad.gif Prete da mi prestanu biti omiljeni bend.. ionako su WolfHeArt-ohm rekli [skoro] sve!! icon_da.gificon_smile.gif

According to the official MOONSPELL website, a release party for the band's forthcoming album, Memorial, will take place at the Hard Club in Porto, Portugal on Friday, April 28th. Tickets will be limited and more information regarding the gig will be announced soon. An ad for the show can be viewed at http://darkness.moonspell.com/visuals/hardclub.jpg

In addition, Moospell have also announced two autograph sessions for Portugal. They are as follows:

April

24 - FNAC Chiado in Lisboa

28 - FNAC Sta. Catarina in Porto

Moonspell's tour schedule is as follows:

April

15 - Galaxy in Amneville, France

28 - Hard Club in Porto, Portugal (release party)

May

1 - Pavilhão Multiusos in Viseu, Portugal

25 - SBSR in Lisbon, Portugal

June

3 - COC Stadium in Casablanca, Morocco

23 - Graspop Metal Meeing in Dessel, Belgium

July

16 - Evolution Festival in Brescia, Italy

August

17 - 19 - Summer Breeze in Germany

As previously reported, Moonspell will release their new album, Memorial, through Steamhammer/SPV on April 24th in Europe and April 25th in North America. The album will be available both as a regular jewel case version and a digipack version containing one bonus track. The tracklist is as follows: 'In Memoriam', 'Finisterra', 'Memento Mori', 'Sons Of Earth', 'Blood Tells', 'Upon The Blood Of Men', 'At The Image Of Pain', 'Sanguine', 'Proliferation', 'Once It Was Ours!', 'Mare Nostrum', 'Luna', 'Best Forgotten'. The digipack version (10 pages, embossed monogram, silvered serigraphic logo), will be available in all territories and will include a bonus song called 'Atlantic'. Portugal will get an exclusive bonus song for this regular edition called 'Phantom North'. The booklet for both editions will be a glossy 24 pages.

The song 'Finisterra' will be the first single from the album, and a sample for the track is now available at the band's website at http://www.moonspell.com/

Za koju pJesmu BA??

Jesu li uvodili goth grupiJe na snimanje? Raci nesto BA!!!!

Ajde maj dark dusho.... :goCki_cvIJetak_zanovIJetak: :crno_srce:

Spot je pesmu Finisterra, koliko znam imali su za leading lady devojku koja je naše gore list. A groupies nije bilo ni na snimanju ni posle, s obzirom da oni nisu ni HIM, ni 69 eyes ni Charon.. Samo je bila jedna mala ludača koja ih je gledala kao bogove u Voodoou icon_wink.gif

Album Memorial je solidan album, ali mislim da je za nijansu losiji od The Antidote. Ipak i dalje favoriti su Wolfheart i Darkness and Hope.

Mozda je Memorial logican nastavak albumu The Antidote, jer su napravili malo vece zaokrte na Butterfly Effect [ubacivsi semplove] i Darkness and Hope [ubacivsi dosta nekih dark rock elemenata]. The Antidote je mnogo jaci, nego prethodna dva, tako da mi se cini da je Memorial nekakav logican nastavak...bla bla

U svakom slucaju vredi preslusati Memorial. Bolje to i novi The Gathering nego novi Lacuna Coil, koji je malo ocajan i nedorecen, simpatican im je onaj eksperiment sa bas gitarom, podseca malo na Korn...ili Meshuggah, a mozda i nije....

Aj uzdravlje!!!

Ne znam kakav je album ali znam da su uzivo strava i da ih definitivno treba gledati.

Gledao sam ih zadnje dve godine u Budimpesti i bili su extra. Zao mi je sto nisam uhvatio trzalicu (proletela je na milimetar od mene). Ako budete imali prilike da ih gledate uzivo, nemojte to propustiti!!!

Fernando Ribeiro has issued the following comment on the song 'Finisterra', the first single from the band's new album, Memorial:

"It translates from Latin as the end of the Earth. In the Middle Ages, Portugal stood on that position as it was, geographically, the end of Europe, and, by all means, the end of the known world. From Portugal on, across the Atlantic, there was darkness, mystery, fear and curiosity (Sapere Aude-Dare to know). I think this position still, to the day, haunts us and when mixed with personal stories and feelings, created a song that simply represents someone at the end of the world looking further down, not knowing if he wants to go or to stay or to come back."