Ghost

obsessed by cruelty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

https://vimeo.com/203576933

Swedish musician Martin Persner has released a two-minute video message claiming to have played guitar for the band GHOST under the name Omega. In the clip, which can be seen below, Martin says: "Hi, my name is Martin, and I've been a part of the rock band GHOST for seven years. Some of you people know me as Omega or Quintessence or a Nameless Ghoul or a fucking asshole for that matter.

"Since July of last year — 2016, that is — I'm no longer a part of GHOST, as some of you have noticed. The reasons why we'll take at another date, not today.

"I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you so much to everyone that has supported us, and me, and having come to the shows and all the tours and everything. I'm very, very happy and humbled for having been able to do this. And I'd like to say a massive thanks to every one of you from the bottom of my heart.

"A long time ago, there was a band called MCC, MAGNA CARTA CARTEL. MCC went to sleep seven years ago as GHOST emerged. There really wasn't much time for MCC and hasn't been for a long, long time. Now things have changed and it's time that MCC wakes up and rises up again."

http://www.blabbermo...for-first-time/

• 4 weeks later...

http://www.metalinjection.net/metal-crimes/former-nameless-ghoul-explains-lawsuit-against-ghosts-papa-emeritus-reveals-other-former-ghouls-identity

We who are suing Tobias Forge are:

Simon Söderberg (Alpha) – member of Ghost since 2010.

Mauro Rubino (Air) – member of Ghost since 2011.

Henrik Palm (Eather) – member of Ghost since 2015

Martin Hjertstedt (Earth) – member of Ghost since 2014

The Nameless Ghouls

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Odvratan raspad i velika šteta, mnogi su im predviđali sjajnu budućnost.

Moram da se nadovežem na ovaj post.

Ispostavilo se da smo svi pratili haos i raspad, ali promaklo nam je razrešenje cele priče. Ispostavilo se da je Ghost one-man band u kojem je Tobias Forge iskomponovao 99% muzike. Na albumima je pored vokala često snimao i gitare, uključujući solaže. Live bend se sastoji iz ekipe koju Tobias okupi za određenu turneju i članovi se menjaju od godine do godine.

Faktički se ništa ne menja u Ghost taboru. ;)

• Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

Moram da se nadovežem na ovaj post.

Ispostavilo se da smo svi pratili haos i raspad, ali promaklo nam je razrešenje cele priče. Ispostavilo se da je Ghost one-man band u kojem je Tobias Forge iskomponovao 99% muzike. Na albumima je pored vokala često snimao i gitare, uključujući solaže. Live bend se sastoji iz ekipe koju Tobias okupi za određenu turneju i članovi se menjaju od godine do godine.

Faktički se ništa ne menja u Ghost taboru. ;)

Pa dobro jutro :haha:

Nisam ispratio, nameless ghoulovi ispizdeli zbog anonimije, hahaha

Papu izila pohlepa, urnebesno

Što ne pridruže tužbi i ostalih 5-7 zamenjenih Nameless Ghoulova kad već prave kolektivnu tužbu, nemaju njihov broj telefona? :bigblue:

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...