Zanimljivosti

Face Of Melinda

Ja znam da postoji, ali koju religiju da mu nadenem ne znam bas. U principu stoji da su religiozni ljudi uglavnom tupi kao kurac jer veruju bez trunke dokaza.

Nisam ni ja vernik, ali jasno je da je prilicno bzvz dokazivati da visa sila/bog postoji ili da ne postoji. Stvar vere. Ko sto jednom neko rece, uzmimo za primer ljudsku misao, ni ona nije fizicki opipljiva pa svi znamo da postoji. Nisam ovo ispricao da bih se pravio pametan nego da me prihvatite u drustvo, dobro jutro :)

Edited by Bad_Ass_Skins

203322_v1.jpg

Somewhere down on the ground, Brendan Fraser is running like hell away from that thing.

If you're one of the few people who don't see the face of a gigantic terror demon scowling at some poor soul out of frame to the left, congratulations, you have one of those brains that don't project gargantuan horror onto everyday things. For the rest of you: Yes, that's an unaltered photo and not bad CGI -- the picture was taken during an eruption of Cordon Caulle, which as far as we know didn't awaken a mountain-sized devil that then slowly swallowed all of creation.

:rockdevil:

meni se pretvorilo u gigantic terror demona tek kad sam procitao to u tekstu ispod, ovako mi bio samo lepi oblak

(al' bas i nije everyday thing k'o sto tu pise)

fakjea

ja inace nikada nisam proveravao ispod kreveta i u ormaru da li se krije karakondzula i Nebojsa, sigurno da i to ima veze

sad ne mogu da ga vidim ponovo kao oblak i nista vise

pusi ga, tekste

Edited by Demon Seed
  • Downvote 1

tumblr_lsik6aeO3P1qcgpwuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lsik6aeO3P1qcgpwuo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lsik6aeO3P1qcgpwuo3_1280.jpg

Glass Beach is a unique beach, not because nature made it that way, but because time and the pounding surf have corrected one of man’s mistakes.

Beginning in 1949, the area around Glass Beach became a public dump. It is hard to imagine this happening today, but back then people dumped all kinds of refuse straight into the ocean, including old cars, and their household garbage, which of course included lots of glass.

By the early sixties, some attempts were made to control what was dumped, and dumping of any toxic items was banned. Finally in 1967, the North Coast Water Quality Board realized what a mistake it was and plans were begun for a new dump away from the ocean.

Now, over 30 years later, Mother Nature has reclaimed this beach. Years of pounding wave action have deposited tons of polished glass onto the beach. You’ll still see the occasional reminder of it earlier life, such as a rusted spark plug, but for the most part what you’ll see is millions of pieces of glass sparkling in the sun. (As part of MacKerricher State Park, collecting is no longer allowed).