Zanimljivosti

Face Of Melinda

http://www.mycity.rs...vna-zemlja.html

Diskusija na 206 strana o tome da li je zemlja ravna ploča :haha: Mislio sam da ću ugasiti posle par strana, ali je toliko dobro da sam produžio do 50-e.

Uuu, a gle ove što su sredili sajt, nisam bio par godina

http://www.theflatearthsociety.org/home/

Auu, pročitao sam prvu stranicu, ne smem dalje, moram didem xD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ovako generalno jedna od najboljih stranica na fb taj Vintage News, pretpostavljam da je prvo bio sajt pa fb stranica, ali ja sam ih tako upoznao :) Vezano za boju, negde sam pročitao da je jedna fotografija bila 'hand painted', to je bila fora za slike u boji, nisu posle nekako odrađivane? Nego su baš ti fotografi ili njihovi neki saradnici bojili fotografije posle izrade. Ne znam zašto mi je to bio toliki šok :haha:

• Upvote 2

Nisam bio siguran gde ovo da stavim, pa neka ga ovde. Brutalno iskreno i pravo u suštinu sebičnosti i jebene inertnosti modernog čoveka koji živi svoj život u kontaktu sa hiljadama ljudi i beskrajnim izvorima informacija a ipak uspeva da ostane zatucan.

http://www.brainpick...shell-selfhood/

Edited by Stolet
  • Upvote 3

Ima i za štrebere dobar deo

Steroid mediation

The vocalizations of male midshipman fish are androgen and estradiol steroid mediated. There are high blood levels of these hormones during the transition from non-calling to calling before midshipman breeding season,[8] suggesting that higher hormone levels are needed for making advertisement calls. Feeding 11-ketotestosterone coated scallops to toadfish increases their calling behavior,[9] which identifies 11-ketotestosterone, an androgen hormone, as a mediator of midshipman fish vocalization. There are also high levels of aromatase, an estrogen-generating enzyme, in the hindbrain vocal motor region. Estradiol steroids and their receptors are present in the same areas already concluded to be involved in male midshipman calling.[10]

The three genders of midshipman fish have different steroid-mediated reproductive behaviors. Type I territorial males use vocalizations via paired muscles in the swimming bladder to attract females, while type II males invest in larger reproductive organs.[2] Type II males then “sneak” into nests because they look much like females and fertilize laid eggs. This behavior is referred to as cuckoldry or satellite-spawning.[3] Type II males and females are incapable of long duration calls.[11] 11-Ketotestosterone is the major steroid present in Type I males’ vocalization systems, while Type 2 males’ and females’ vocalizations are primarily mediated by testosterone.[12] The specific mechanisms by which these steroids act are still unknown.[10]

The sounds produced by male midshipman fish cause reproductive females to develop a hormone-mediated selective sensitivity to this sound, and they respond by laying eggs in the rock nest of a singing male. This selective sensitivity to higher frequency correlates to increased levels of testosterone and estradiol.[13]

Fantastično

• Upvote 1