Killswitch Engage

azal

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Iako nisam bas fan nove KsE ere, ovaj album mi se svidja, ako se uporedi sa ocajnim zadnjim albumom KsE-a odlican je, nisam ni verovao da ce Adam da napravi ovako dobar album. Favoriti sa albuma: The Forgotten One i Fall From Grace, bas onako balade sa stilom. :smile:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

the-empire-shall-fall-volume-i-solar-plexus%28ep%29-20111210143250.jpg

1. The Genesis of These Scars

2. Dubrise

3. Narrow, The Path I Walk (Part I)

4. Narrow, The Path I Walk (Part II)

5. As the City Sleeps

6. The Martyr's Song

7. The First Redemption

http://www.filestock.ru/qpsfuwaqolo0/The_Empire_Shall_Fall_-_Volume_I_Solar_Plexus_%28EP%29_%282011%29.rar.html

Jesse Leach (ex-vocal Killswitch Engage)

• 3 weeks later...

To our family, friends and fans: We have decided to continue on without Howard Jones as the singer of Killswitch Engage. We love Howard and are thankful for the nine years that we've had him in the band. Out of respect for everyone involved we will not be discussing the specific reasons behind this decision. Howard is a part of our family and always will be, and we wish him well. He has left big shoes to fill, so we certainly have our work cut out for us to find the next singer of Killswitch, something we plan on making priority #1 going forward. Most importantly, thanks to all of you for all the support throughout the years and for sticking by us for all this time. We really do appreciate it and we very much look forward to having a new record for all of you in the not too distant future that we can all be proud of. Sincerely, Adam, Joel, Mike & Justin.

Ode i crnja. sa FB

To our family, friends and fans: We have decided to continue on without Howard Jones as the singer of Killswitch Engage. We love Howard and are thankful for the nine years that we've had him in the band. Out of respect for everyone involved we will not be discussing the specific reasons behind this decision. Howard is a part of our family and always will be, and we wish him well. He has left big shoes to fill, so we certainly have our work cut out for us to find the next singer of Killswitch, something we plan on making priority #1 going forward. Most importantly, thanks to all of you for all the support throughout the years and for sticking by us for all this time. We really do appreciate it and we very much look forward to having a new record for all of you in the not too distant future that we can all be proud of. Sincerely, Adam, Joel, Mike & Justin.
  • Downvote 1

cuo sam da je otisao pevac

Kad vec svi prave zurku:

• Upvote 1