Burzum

sevast

Nisam siguran,ali mislim da jeste sa Mayhem,mada znam da ima i sa Gorgoroth.Inace,jel zna neko mozda,na pretposlednjoj stvari sa albuma Det som en gang var,jel Varg peva sa svojom bivsom devojkom,onom Ilsom,sto je posla za Euronymousa?

Nisam siguran,ali mislim da jeste sa Mayhem,mada znam da ima i sa Gorgoroth.Inace,jel zna neko mozda,na pretposlednjoj stvari sa albuma Det som en gang var,jel Varg peva sa svojom bivsom devojkom,onom Ilsom,sto je posla za Euronymousa?

uh,kako mu jeba majku...

tad je Varg jos svirao u Old Funeral...

on ima samo jedan "duet",a,valjda,svi za nj znaju...

a to za djevojku...

kakva je to nebuloza novinarska...

Danas malo bolje preslusah ovaj "Oud Spul" demo... zanimljiv demo, tri pesme, malo prigusenija produkcija, i bas zbog nje vokal zvuci mnogo bolje a ne kao da ima otvoren kisobran u dupetu. Bubnjevi su odlicno odradjeni i imaju lep zvuk, gitara je malo supljikava ali ne smeta puno.

Sve u svemu interesantno, i slusljivo.

E ljudi jeste li provalili koliko su retardirani oni intervjui sa Vargom?

Skoro svi su indenticni...sa glupavim pitanjima.

Jedino je koliko vidim Dunkelheit zine nesto dobro uradio...

Na koje intervjue mislis?Daj neki link.

E jebiga zaboravio sam gde sam video...

Vidi uostalom na onom ruskom sajtu...vecina je vrlo slicna i dosadna a ima nekih gde se Varg bukvalno potukao sa novinarom jer ga je ovaj zajebavao...

pa sto onda seres?

Opusteno momak...jebiga, izvini zbog uvrede (!?!?!) ali slozicesh se da je to debilno pricati! icon_razz.gificon_biggrin.gif

pa jel' ko od vas dobio neki newsletter? meni nista nije skoro stiglo, pa jel' ima sta novo?

Ok...mada se iz toga ne moze nista saznati!

Evo jednog intervjua...vrlo interesantnog! icon_biggrin.gif

Sto se ne pobishe??????? icon_sad.gif

Hello friend! Good to see you! And nice is your outfit!

Greetings, friend. They give only the best styles for me to make my selections from in this fashion house! [we all, aside from Hans, laugh]

Well, having only a short time to conduct this interview, I say we start.

As long as you don't mind me munching on some prunes whilst we talk...

No problem... if you'd have told me they give you such foul snacks, I could have brought you some peanuts. Maybe next time, eh?

Huh? Oh! No, I eat these with purpose. I've been having some problems with bowel movements and I was told this fruit can ease my suffering a bit. They seem to be keeping my intestines in order... [Varg offers a prune to Toni Sarkka and myself, then sits the small bag on the table next to his chair]

So, the new Burzum album has been received with mixed thoughts by the black metal community at large. Have you received any feedback that you'd like to speak out about?

Well, that album was beyond anything that the general black metal audience could comprehend. You see, the average "elite black metal" record buyer is actually some fat assed, greasy fingered American looser without the ability to meet females of his own species... or perhaps some feeble spined, thin haired, prepubescent Scandinavian dimwit with an over zealous interest in Dungeons and Dragons imagery. The opinions of these kinds of lower level primates do not interest me.

I thought your new LP sounded like a bad tape recording of an ATARI 2600 game machine being played through Mr. Microphone while submerged in monkey semen.

True! To be honest, all of Burzum's past works have that similar sound. That is why I have abandoned, totally, all forms of audible sound... music, if you like... as a way of expressing my ideas.

And what is that you'd put your efforts into now?

The designation of the placement of items... furniture, drapes, colors of paint to be used, wallpaper... inside the home. Creative inner-home decoration. It is a true art that, until being here, I did not realize I possessed.

You plan to be an interior decorator?

Laugh if you will... but the re-creation of historic Nordic room layout styles and ancient home decoration is a dying art that must be upheld.

Um... on an art-related topic, something I have always wondered about the cover of Burzum's "Filosofem" LP... was that...?

Ha ha ha! Yes it was... inspired by the fourth Led Zeppelin album cover! That was a point in my life, my freedom having just been taken from me, that I was thinking in strange ways. That entire first year in Oslo... I would sit in my cell and fantasize about what it must have been like to be Jimmy Page... the adoration and lust of all those sticky thighed highschool girls... tight skirts pulled up over their... er, um... and um... well, it just came through in my work as well.

So you dig Led Zeppelin?

Well... yes. As for your question... the man in the Zeppelin cover is Yrgnoth Sloob, the "Stick Hauler" of Nordic mytholody. For Burzum's cover, in a way of tribute, I selected a picture of Helga Hob, "The Horn Blower". As the ledgends tell, these two were both very silly... but very sexual people. How this related to blackmetal, I forget now. [a second prison guard enters the room and discretely delivers a verbal message to Hans. He visually surveys the occupants of the room, then leaves]

HANS: Vikernes, you have a phone call... long distance from the United States. Some guy named Lou... something about a half gallon of rubber cement and a chicken?

I'll speak with this person later... privately. [the interview continues...]

Do you think, were things different then they are now, that Burzum would have ever opened for Vondur? Seeing as how both bands were and shall never be full musical units... just given some hypothetical leeway for discussion's sake...

I think I would rather rip out my teeth with telephone repair tools! Vondur is not, nor ever was, true! [an uneasy silence falls over the room. Varg and Toni Sarkka share a hateful glare. Hans does not look up from his newspaper, but has a loud sip of coffee. The slurping sound breaks the foul, silent air and the interview continues]

And you think nazi Euro-Pop is true?

Have you come all this way to insult me?! I was sent here because I was true enough to act on my hatred for the weak! From what I have gathered by my correspondence with those still involved in the blackmetal scene, you have skipped town... jumped ship... given up the unholy fight!

Ha! Little do they know! I have only regrouped... I'm out in the hills grinding my ax, so to speak. I'm preparing for the final war!

And what would this be?

My newest, and most foul creation... the blackest, most blackened elite and eternally pitch-dark blackest of all ultra-black blackmetal...

Which is?

True!

Huh? The name of the band is True? I don't believe it...

I am IT and only I am truly true.

Get out of here... [both rise and face each other, like some ancient warring tyrants... perched at the brink of battle. Hans, however, has other plans]

HANS: Sit down, both of you! If you're going to act like children, I'll have to separate you... [Varg takes his seat, but IT remains standing. Hans offers a solution] If you have just got to carry on like this... I guess I could turn a blind eye to an arm wrestling match. But keep it short. [iT and Varg take the traditional arm wrestling position and I serve as referee. Putting my own hand over the two clasped hands of these once great blackmetal warlords, I must fight back tears of pride. Even in such a lost age... an age of perfumed porcelain, plush pink apolstery, plastic plates, and pathetic personal primping apparatus... these two warriors would engage in battle...]

Bow before me, dog... for the glory of all that which is true and elite...

As the gods of my forefathers look down upon me and smile, I shall know victory...

...and elite and black truest elite and...

...for the fallen warriors and those that shall sign praises to Odin up on high...

Edited by Stribog

• 2 months later...

Gde na netu, daj link.

http://w1.859.telia.com/~u85906673/asar/havamal/havamal.html

tu imash i engleski prevod i islandsku verziju (onu u sredini) tako da mozesh i da pratish text icon_smile.gif (tu postoji mali problem , lik ne govori ceo Havamal ,vec preskache odredjene stihove)

....htela sam samo da izjavim da mi je Filosofem najmrachniji album Burzuma definitivno....

"Et Hvitt Lys Over Skogen" je zvanichno objavljena na izdanju "Ragnarok ( A New Beginning) a objavljena je i na"Presumed Guilty" (kompilacija) 1998 (Misanthropy/Elfenblut/Heroine Records).

Filosofem jeste jedno od najboljih dela Burzuma ali "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss" zbog pesme Det Som Engang Var uvek dobije vishe pozitivnih glasova. A tu je i presudna cinjenica da se Varg na Filosofemu mnogo udaljio od black metala a o Burzumu uglavnom pricaju black metalci pa im je blizi "Hvis Lyset Tar Oss".

Shto se tiche ambientalnih dela na mene su uvek ostavljali veliki utisak "Tomhet", "Rundgang um die transcendentale saule der singularitat" i "Moti Ragnarokum". Jednom kada sam slusao "Rundgang um die transcendentale saule der singularitat" zatvorio sam ochi i posle nekog vremena sam video piramidu na sebi. Je li je neko imao neka cudna iskustva dok je slusao ambient Burzum?