Empyrium

botorius

Ja sam tek od skora poslusao album Songs Of Moors And Misty Fields koga sam imao vec poodavno u kolekciji :da:

Nisu losi,ali nista specijalno u globalu ;)

kada budes bas bas sjeban, i u totalno u tom tripu u kojem je pisan ceo album shvatices da ne postoji ni jedan bend koji bolje docarava to sve kao sto su oni uradili sa "songs of moors and misty fields"

Ko razume, shvatice!

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Prva dva albuma objasnjavaju kako Doom treba da izgleda, jer su strasna dela, sa flautama, grol vokalom koji je bas po mom ukusu, atmosfera kao i cudna mesavina intrumenata...

Prelep je i treci "Where At Night", ali mislim da su mogli napraviti jedan akustican album a jos jedan kao prethodna dva, no ne zameram im, samo mi malo fali atmosfera i distorzija kod poslednja dva, jer znaju pos'o i kako koristiti emocije...

The Ensemble of Silence i Mourners - opaka dela...

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Prophecy's most renowned act ever will release its first new song in ages on the "Whom The Moon A Nightsong Sings" compilation. It will be entitled "The Days Before The Fall", and Schwadorf can rightly be proud of this work of his!

a što se tiče kompilacije:

Prophecy's most ambitious release project of 2010 is taking shape by now as well! After approx one year of preparation, the ULTIMATE compilation of mystical and nightly acoustic music in praise of nature will be released later this autumn. Expect an unrivaled compilation with all protagonists and the most promising newcomers of the genre, featuring almost entirely exclusive and rare songs. More infos about this soon!

ovo će da bude svrš.

• 2 weeks later...
We are incredibly happy to announce that Empyrium, the most renowned Prophecy act ever, has decided to reunite and to record new music! Here's the official statement of Schwadorf on the reunion:

"Since the rumours start to spread we think it's about time to make this official: Empyrium is alive again! Our first new sign of life will be the song "The Days Before The Fall" on the Prophecy Prod. compilation "Whom The Moon A Nightsong Sings" but we have plans for more! The spirit is back and it really feels right to us to start writing songs with Empyrium again. We are not in a rush though so don't expect a full lenght today or tomorrow but we have the patience and faith to make this new songs outstanding and unique. Just as Empyrium ever was...."

59155_429575923206_122521658206_5295211_909559_n.jpg

Evo i artworka za tu kompilaciju

moon.jpg

cover artwork courtesy of Fursy Teyssier (Les Discrets)

Release date: 29.10.2010

Tracklist CD1:

1. Vàli: Hoestmelankoli *

2. Empyrium: The Days Before The Fall *

3. Nest: Summer Storm (acoustic) *

4. Nebelung: Ich würd es hören *

5. October Falls: Viima *

6. Ainulindalë: A Year Of Silence *

7. Les Discrets: 5 Montee Des Epies *

8. Les Discrets: Apres l'Ombre **

9. Musk Ox: Solstice *

10. Havnatt: Dagen Og Natta *

11. Dornenreich: Dem Wind Geboren

12. Vàli: Haredans I Fjellheimen *

Tracklist CD2:

1. Nhor: Upon The Wind Its Wings Beat Sorrow Into The Stars *

2. Ulver: Synen **

3. Neun Welten: Pan *

4. Tenhi: Kausienranta

5. Bauda: Ocaso (acoustic) *

6. Orplid: Stille (Demo) **

7. Nucleus Torn: Krähenkönigin III

8. Lönndom: Språnget Ur Ursprunget *

9. Syven: How Fare The Gods? *

* exklusive

** rare

edit: jos bolja vest

German folks metallers EMPYRIUM have reunited and plan to record new music.

The official statement from Ulf Theodor Schwadorf "Markus Stock" (guitars, bass, drums, vocals) on the reunion: "Since the rumours start to spread we think it's about time to make this official: Empyrium is alive again! Our first new sign of life will be the song 'The Days Before The Fall' on the Prophecy Prod. compilation Whom The Moon A Nightsong Sings but we have plans for more! The spirit is back and it really feels right to us to start writing songs with Empyrium again. We are not in a rush though so don't expect a full lenght today or tomorrow but we have the patience and faith to make this new songs outstanding and unique. Just as Empyrium ever was...."

Edited by Milan
  • Upvote 1