Dark Tranquillity

Earendil

Jel to basista odlazi :( Steta. Njegov stil stviranja mi se bas svidjao. Dodouse ja od DT imam samo The Gallery(i tu mi se svidja i stil sviranja basa i produkcija istog), ali ih svejedno dosta gotivim...cu nabavim i ostale albume...uskoro

E dobro je, jer to nije taj basista :)

:) :)

e jbg :) :)

da evo sad vidim da pise gore "after 10 years", pa da nije on mogao ni svirati na tom albumu

nego ja nisam ni citao ceo post mene je samo zanimalo ko odlazi iz benda pa sam procitao samo prvi pasus. A posto ne znam imena clanova benda nisam provalio koji basista je u pitanju

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Vocalist Mikael Stanne of the Swedish melodic death metal band DARK TRANQUILLITY has issued the following update:

"We have been working extremely hard to make the upcoming tour a very special event, both for us and for the audience. To commemorate the fact that next year marks our 20th anniversary, we've revamped the setlist and will offer an extensive collection of songs representing all facets of our career. The music ranges from material written 1992 to 'Fiction' tracks never before performed live, so all in all it'll be a dynamic mixture of old and new material.

"As most of you know, the Milan [italy] show on October 31 will be recorded for an upcoming DVD, and this evening will feature a guest musician as well as some other surprises. We're also taking the opportunity to bring in a more extensive stage-show than usual for the whole tour, this time centered around custom animations/projections. These shows also mark the end of the 'Fiction' touring cycle. After this trip, we'll lock ourselves up in the dark confines of the rehearsal room to focus on the song-writing for the next album, so we recommend everyone to catch us on this tour, as it'll be the last chance for quite some time in most territories. However, a few select shows for 2009 are already being planned."

lepe vesti, vrlo lepe! Najezim se kad pomislim na novi DT materijal...mogu li biti josh bolji?

Hamburg (25.10.2008)

01. The Treason Wall

02. The New Build

03. Focus Shift

04. The Lesser Faith

05. Wonders At Your Feet

06. Lost To Apathy

07. Inside The Particle Storm

08. Nothing To No One

09. Edenspring

10. Lethe

11. Dreamlore Degenerate

12. Misery's Crown

13. Therein

14. Yesterworld

15. Punish My Heaven

17. The Mundane And The Magic

18. Final Resistance

19. Terminus (Where Death Is Most Alive)

:rockdevil:

KUKALE VAM MAJKE SA SVECAMA U RUCI, DAJ BRE DOVEDITE OVAJ BEND!