Dark Tranquillity

Earendil

• 2 weeks later...

Prvo azal na nekoj temi sa "sh", sad i Shooter, jel se to vraća sh, ch u modu? :haha:

Uredna pesma, najbolja od ove tri. Kreće kao "Nothing To No One" pt2, ali ostatak više Constructast.

Do jaja mi fora sa Stannetom u kolima dok peva :D

Edited by Angelystor

Niklas Sundin

As the "Atoma" release and subsequent live shows draw nearer, it's time to announce that I'll be taking a temporary break from touring. While it's a tremendous privilege to play music for our supportive and dedicated fans for a living, the constant travelling and nomadic lifestyle just isn't compatible with my wish to spend continuous time with my small kid.

The guitar duties for the upcoming North American headline tour are in exceptionally good hands, so no-one needs to worry. Erik Jacobson, who already filled in for me on several festival shows, will be joined by his former Deals Death bandmate Sebastian Myrén, and this dynamic duo is more than capable of doing justice to D.T. songs old and new. Please give them a warm welcome until I'm back again!

Apart from enjoying family life, my time of absence from the stage will be spent working on new music, and I'll also open the doors to my design studio again after some years of low activity.