In Solitude

Grobodan

Švedski bend koji se, slično kao i Portrait, bavi zlom stranom Heavy Metal medalje što može i hoće da podseti na Mercyful Fate ali ovima bar vokal toliko ne vuče na Kinga. :haha:

220340.jpg

In Solitude

In-Solitude-The-World-The-Flesh-The-Devil.jpg

The world. The flesh. The devil

Ovaj drugi je ganc nov, actually danas je procureo :haha: bolji od debija, radio produkciju Fred Estby i premazao njihov zvuk Švedskom death glazurom - interesantno. Jedan od boljih albuma godine u ovom polju.

Vrlo dobar bend.

Nadam se da ce i drugi album biti na nivou prvog.Odmah su mi zapali za oko cim su izdali demo a malo zatim i LP(izdao svapski HHO records) sigurno pola godine ranije nego cd verzija.

Dobri su i uzivo mada je koncert koji sam gledao bio njihov tek 5-6 u karijeri, vidi se da su dosta vremena proveli po podrumima probajuci

Preporuka

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...

998945_10152195940471164_1932409431_n.jpg

"It's time to release our third album, and things have never felt this clear and pervasive before. This is a feeling that has permeated our whole lives during the latest year of writing and recording this album, as well as digesting and dealing with its consequences. And it has been wonderful, overwhelming and utterly devastating. Which, in the world of In Solitude, are very positive things, and exactly what was required.

"It is a very special album for us, and I am very thankful and proud of my brothers (including our great friend, and producer, Martin Konie Ehrencrona), for this is truly the most visceral music we've ever made, and we can't wait for you to experience it too.

"You come without. And all falls within. There is a light in the world. There is a stone to the head."

/Pelle Åhman – on behalf of In Solitude.

• 1 month later...