Lost Horizon

azal

malo su previse iskreni za mene....ali ako ne slusam textove....uzivam u muzici

"if you've ever tasted treason from a women leave that!

Every warrior has a gash on his sword

remember you are metal not some ass kissing whore

take her under your wing, but she must kiss the king...hahaha!"

dali je ovo smesno ili zalostno?? neznam....ali muzika je odlicna. 8O

Ako album bude iole blizu prethodnika, biće fnomenalan. U međuvremenu, poslušajte novi album Zonate. Sjajan je!

Slazem se u potpunosti za prvi deo citata, a drugi deo tek treba da proverim. Imam tri Zonata albuma, ali nisam nesto preterano odusevljen...

Slazem se u potpunosti za prvi deo citata, a drugi deo tek treba da proverim. Imam tri Zonata albuma, ali nisam nesto preterano odusevljen...

Ja nisam čuo prethodna dva albuma (ovo je treći), ali zadnji je sjajan. Ja, kao što mnogi znaju, i nisam neki ljubitelj power metala, ali ovo je stvarno sjajno.

• 2 months later...

"

if you've ever tasted treason from a women leave that!

Every warrior has a gash on his sword

remember you are metal not some ass kissing whore

take her under your wing, but she must kiss the king..

.hahaha!"

Strasno bas sam pre neki dan pustio i citao tekstove nisam mogao da verujem smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif ima jos provala ali ova mu je bas jebala kevu

-

--Kome se ne svidja...POLJUBI I OSTAVI!!!

--

--LOST HORIZON SU NAJVECI METALCI POSLE MANOWAR!!!!

--

---NIChEanci+Wagnerijanci+bele rase +nehriscani(nisu satanisti!)+ne veruju u sudbinu vec u NAJMETALNIJU -SLOBODNU VOLJU-!!HAIL!!! :twisted: -+PROVALJUJU ChIVUTSKE ZAVERE+ANTIglobalisti....

-

--plus "MACANI" smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif:mrgreen:

• 1 month later...

--Kome se ne svidja...POLJUBI I OSTAVI!!!

--

--LOST HORIZON SU NAJVECI METALCI POSLE MANOWAR!!!!

--

---NICHEanci+Wagnerijanci+bele rase +nehriscani(nisu satanisti!)+ne veruju u sudbinu vec u NAJMETALNIJU -SLOBODNU VOLJU-!!HAIL!!! icon_twisted.gif -+PROVALJUJU ChIVUTSKE ZAVERE+ANTIglobalisti....

-

--plus "MACANI" icon_smile.gif  icon_smile.gif  icon_smile.gif  icon_smile.gif  icon_mrgreen.gif

E, tako se to radi... Bravo legendo!!!!:twisted:icon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Edited by Telcontar

• 2 weeks later...

Evo vam i moje recenzije albuma, ali na engleskom, onakva kakva će biti u 4. broju The Vault-a. Mrzelo me da prevodim na srpski.

LOST HORIZON

A Flame To The Ground Beneath

Music For Nations 2003

Do you know how I picture space? Ice cold, immense, just above absolute zero, soundless, filled with vacuum (or nothing, if you like it better). I always tried to imagine what would be like to transform that state into sound. “Transdimensional Revelation” intro is a good pointer that depicts some of my visions very well. After the ‘sound’ of cosmos, a ‘pure’ force comes crumbling down to the ‘ground beneath’!

After the astonishing first album “Awakening The World”, warriors from Lost Horizon have once again returned to their earth shapes to deliver another piece of sonic perfection. Recruiting two more members into their ranks (Perspicacious Protector and Equilibrian Epicurius), the result of their studio work sounds even more mature than its predecessor. Like Wojtek (a.k.a. Transcendental Protagonist) promised me, this time they dealt with some more subtle melodies. Don’t be afraid, you can still hear fast, blasting songs, only this time they have shown all those non-believers they can make good mid-paced songs. Even more so, these guys would probably make good music in ANY genre if they wanted.

Despite them adding a keyboard player as a permanent member, their sound is still based on heavy guitar harmonies and riffs make no mistake about that. Vocals are better than ever, double kicks are always in the air making a solid foundation to build upon.

Although album has no weak spots and you couldn’t find them if searched with a magnifying glass, I have my favorites. “Pure” is arguably the best song on the album and no wonder it’s been chosen to represent the album as an opener. “Cry Of A Restless Soul” is a great track that binds together all the elements that make Lost Horizon such a great band: nice slow opening part, excellent transition to fast pace, interesting lyrics and a catchy chorus (without being slimy or trivial). The last song is a tune of epic proportions that probably dates back from the Highlander period – “Highlander (The One)”. Its duration is long, but it doesn’t tend to bore you to death like so many others. Of course, I couldn’t leave out “Think Not Forever”, as it is a fine piece of work, as well. The only thing is there are only 7 songs, intro and outro excluded, and I only wished we could have much more songs.

“A Flame To The Ground Beneath” will most definitely cement Lost Horizon’s position at the heights of the heavy and power metal scene. People usually say that the second album is the critical phase in a band’s career after a successful debut. If this album is the indicator, they have passed the test.

www.oncelosthorizon.com

www.music-for-nations.co.uk

(9.5/10)

RNA

• 1 year later...