Lost Horizon

azal

bitno je da je nastavio da peva nešto.

Ех, ако је ово алтернатива, онда боље да је отишао у баштоване.

Edited by RNA

• 3 months later...

kolki ste indosi....uništili ste temu o jednom stvarno do jaja bendu i vrednom poštovanja...

al jbg....

bacite pogled na LH sajt..:

Faith followers and die hard believers, ex fans and passive likers. The time has come to unveil some secrets about the new material. After massive waves of misery from all fans around the world praying in years for exposing a.n.y.t.h.i.n.g. about the new magic we have decided that we are now ready to do that.

Here are 3 clips from 3 different songs that will appear on the new album. Its midi drums here only and the whole thing is taken directly from a raw working/recording document, which means neither mix nor any kind of sound improvement has been applied on the clips, which is the very point of leaving the final effect for the real album. Also, its MP3 format of course.

Feel and absorb the magical power, and if not then sell Your metal gears and buy golf equipment!

Mighty regards!

/LOST HORIZON

</FONT>

evo pesama sa radnim imenom....

1. Wizard

2. Spirit

3. Fire

nije loše....

:rockdevil::rockdevil::rockdevil:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Pa... Posto imaju problema sa pronalaskom pevaca ovo bi moglo da im bude resenje.:meshuggah:

Salu na stranu, mrka kapa. Ovo je Juanba uradio vise iz nekog postovanja i sigurno iz ljubavi prema ovom bendu.

Cak i u Dragonfly-u on je sada "tek" drugi vokal. A evo sta je rekao za ovaj cover: "Their singer is so good that it will be difficult to replace (him). He has an amazing voice..."

• 1 month later...

Evo postavili su na sajtu demo sample verzije 3 nove pesme i zvuci fino. Sad dok se to lepo ufiluje i doda vokal bice to dobro.

Sto se tice gore pomenutog vokala mozda bi i bio dobra zamena, samo meni zvuci nekako tanko ali ipak bih coveka pohvalio jer zvuci dosta uverljivo

Edited by Stormlord

• 6 years later...
  • 3 years later...

DIMHAV

We are happy to announce the release of The Boreal Flame, a full-length album that will appear on all major digital platforms on November 8, 2019.

Musically, The Boreal Flame combines diverse elements of progressive and power metal with expansive atmospheres and rich harmonies. With powerful, soaring vocals and fiery instrumental action it will appeal to fans of bands like Wintersun, Lost Horizon and Symphony X.

Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Dimhav consists of brothers Staffan Lindroth (Guitars, Bass, Keyboard leads) and Olle Lindroth (Drums, Keyboard arrangements), joined on The Boreal Flame by Daniel Heiman (Vocals). The album was mixed by Staffan Lindroth and mastered by Jacob Hansen.

spacer.png