2011.12.12. *Zagreb, Boogaloo* Thrash Fest

M.S.P.

Zna li se kada će biti poznata cena karata? :)

Cijena ulaznice za niti jedan koncert još nije formirana.

Uz put, pojavile su se glasine da je Sepultura prvi headliner, a što je prvi izbacio portal bravewords.com, a nakon toga i službeni site Destructiona, iako je RTN jasno naveo da će se headliner znati tek 20.08.

Destruction su zbog toga i izbrisali najavu da je Sepultura prvi headliner sa svog sitea, koja je tamo stajala danima.

http://www.destruction.de/index_en.html

• 4 weeks later...

da...

SEPULTURA confirmed as 2nd headliner

Legendary SEPULTURA will be headlining Thrashfest 2011 together with Exodus! The band from Brasil are one of the most influental and important bands in metal history, with „Arise“ and especially the incredible and mindblowing „Chaos A.D.“ they were trailblazers and sold millions of records. After almost 30 (!) years SEPULTURA are still one of the strongholds in metal music and how strong they still really are they´ve just proven with their new album „Kairos“ which was released in June this year via Nuclear Blast.

On the THRASHFEST CLASSICS Tour 2011 SEPULTURA will only perform songs from „Beneath the Remains“, „Arise“ and „Chaos A.D“ – a true highlight for every metal fan out there! Be a part of the THRASHFEST CLASSICS tour! Second headliner will be EXODUS and the line-up is completed by more killer bands such as HEATHEN, DESTRUCTION and an opening band which will be announced soon.

SEPULTURA – Headliner – performing “Beneath the Remains”, “Arise” & “Chaos A.D.”

EXODUS – headliner - performing “Bonded By Blood“, “Pleasure Of The Flesh“ & “Fabulous Disaster“

DESTRUCTION – performing “Sentence Of Death” & “Infernal Overkill”

HEATHEN – performing “Breaking The Silence” & “Victims Of Deception”

+ 1 Opening Act

Let the bludgeon begin! This thrash-spectacular is definitely unique! It’s time for “thrash til’ death!”

Ok, tek sam danas saznao za ovo. Odmah da se izjasnim, na ovo se ide. Samo da naglasim da je zeleznica dosta bolja u hrvatskoj cim se predje granica i mozda je to i najbolji nacin za odlazak tamo. Naravno, izuzev organizovan prevoz. Ima li mozda neki organizovan prevoz iz Srbije?

1. Strike of the Beast

2. Bonded by Blood

3. A Lesson in Violence

1. Death by Hanging (:rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: :rockdevil: )

2. Hypnotized

3. Opiate for the Masses

1. Inner Self

2. Mass Hypnosis

3. Slaves of Pain

Зашто за Сепултуру нема да се изабере Beneath the Remains?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :violent: