Vektor

Morphy

• 1 month later...

Мислим, шта је сљедеће? Кад хоћу да једем колаче да идем у сластичарну? Пекару? Продавницу?

Изузетна нељубазност и негостољубивост на овој теми. Све Лазар крив.

rutstat.gif

• 2 months later...

Greetings Vektonauts. With sadness we must inform you that we, Blake, Frank, and Erik, are all departing from Vektor effective immediately. It has been a completely incredible 10-ish years that has brought us all around the world and introduced us to so many super generous, passionate, friendly people and produced three albums of which we are extremely proud. Seeing the reception for Terminal Redux in particular after all of the hard work put into it has been very humbling. Sadly we've reached a point where we can't continue with the working arrangement we have, for a number of reasons that we find unnecessary to discuss publicly. There's no big story or drama, people and personalities simply change and drift apart and we've reached our limit.

The three of us are lifer musicians and will continue to be. You'll be seeing us in other contexts, other bands, recordings, tours, and more. Our time in Vektor has been a major part of our lives and parting with that will be a serious adjustment, but ultimately we're excited to see other new ways we can put our ideas to use. We are -hugely- grateful to everyone that came out to shows, picked up merch, listened to the music, showed us a great time and kept us going. We accomplished more than we ever thought was possible when we joined and we hope you'll stay tuned for what we do next – you have certainly not seen the last of us.

We don't know if this means Dave will seek new members and continue Vektor or not, that is for him to decide and announce in his own time.

Given that it's the holidays and the future of the band is out of our hands, we'd appreciate some space for the time being as we enjoy time with friends and family (please don't message our personal pages about it, we won't reply). All the best and we'll see you down the road.

-Blake, Frank, and Erik

Potvrdio Dave izgleda

I apologize to anyone who was concerned about the post from earlier today. Vektor is not stopping. I started writing Vektor songs in 1999 and I'm still writing Vektor songs. As long as I live, Vektor will not die.

I appreciate everything that Blake, Frank, and Erik have done to help this ship take off. I also appreciate all of my band mates before them: Willy, Pablo, Adam, Mike, and Kian.

See you on the road!

-Dave

Tuga

Stoji, i ne sumnjam da će da okupi opet dobru ekipu oko sebe, samo što meni vazda bilo jako odbojno da gledam jednog bilo kog lika iz ovog ili nekog drugog benda kao da je sam on bend. Kai Hansen što piše vazda 80% GRay muzike, pa ga nikad nisam gledao kao da je on Gamma Ray.

Ovde je još drastičnije, jer je ovaj pisao jedno 95% (minus jelte pola solaža i ako se ritam sekcija nešto pitala :haha:), i nešto mi pre svega smrdi da je tu neki kolaps (he he) nastao, tj. da su ovi malo hteli više svoje ideje da guraju. Kako god, 'bena šteta, ali mi bar drago što ih na'vatah ovih dva puta u godinu dana. Ostaje samo žal što ne videh ovu postavu Terminal ceo kako piče uživo.

ja mislim da nece mnogo da se menja bilo sta.

realno ovi likovi nisu se nesto mnogo izdvajali. tu su da dobro odsviraju to sto dejv napise i to su dobro radili.

gitarista nije imao neki svoj licni pecat u tim solazama koji je odmah prepoznatljiv. mislim nije kao marty friedman ili tako nesto, nije on sam nesto mnogo bitno doneo zvuku benda ni on ni bubnjar.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 11 months later...