The 69 Eyes

Earendil

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THE 69 EYES will release "Back In Blood" in Europe (excluding Finland) on August 28 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD, which was tracked with the Grammy-winning producer Matt Hyde (SLAYER, MONSTER MAGNET, FU MANCHU), features a guest appearance by MONSTER MAGNET's Ed Mundell. The recording process took place both in Helsinki and Los Angeles.

According to a press release, "THE 69 EYES return with their ninth studio album, which has been hailed a latter-day 'Appetite For Destruction'. With blood on their hands and AC/DC on their stereo, the bloodsuckers have combined their past to focus on the future. Turning their back on the comic-book glam of 'Angels', the EYES have opened a heavier chapter in their musical career. For the first time this decade, honorary sixth vampire Johnny Lee Michaels has been granted temporary leave from the batcave and Matt Hyde has been invited over the threshold.

"Back In Blood" track listing:

01. Back In Blood

02. We Own The Night

03. Dead N' Gone

04. The Good, The Bad & The Undead

05. Kiss Me Undead

06. Lips Of Blood

07. Dead Girls Are Easy

08. Night Watch

09. Some Kind Of Magick

10. Hunger

11. Suspiria Snow White

12. Eternal

Ovo će da ubije :rockdevil:

• 1 month later...

ovako, iako sam veliki 69 eyes fan, i slushao bih i 69 eyes govno, moram da kazem da je ovaj album mnogo slabiji od prethodnih, cak nema ni neki upecatljivi hit.. mada naravno slushace se ovo do iznemoglosti :)

Jel ima jos neki link za novi album? Ovaj nesto nece da radi...
mediaportal citav dan nesto ne radi kako treba...ja sam uhvatio momenat kad je radila i skinuo album.Sad kopam po svojoj istoriji...mislim da je ovo album:

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/35dxynhxm

Edited by Defunctus