Vallenfyre

Angelystor

sto ne bi mogao?mogao bi sigurno bar jedan show da izvuce jer se ne bavi istim preko 20 godina,samo se to steka za neki rodbrn ili slicno perverziranje.druga je prica dal bi mogao turneju da izvuce,mada ja imam vjere u njega,jak je to momak

Meni ovo osetno dosadnije nego prvi. Za pocetak sto mi produkcija sad previse naginje kad Svedskoj (sto ne kazem da je losa stvar, samo mi se vise svidjao balans na prvom), a i pesme... ne znam, neki nivo Autopsy-a novog - lepo sto postoji, ali na duze staze nebitan potpuno.

• 2 months later...

Ipak će ići i na "pravu" turneju. A prvi dio turneje je paket sa, ni manje ni više, Bolt Thrower i Morgoth u Francuskoj, Njemačkoj i Belgiji! :frown:

VALLENFYRE - will hit the road in late September/October

What started in late 2010 as a project by Paradise Lost guitarist Greg Mackintosh became a real band. The 2011 debut album “A Fragile King” was hailed as one of the best Death Metal albums of the year and the band took it even further in doom, death and crust realms with the latest album “Splinters” that was recorded and produced by Kurt Ballou (Converge, Black Breath, Beastmilk, etc.) in Salem, Massachusetts.

So far Greg, Scoot (Doom), Hamish Glencross (ex-My Dying Bride) and Adrian Erlandsson (At The Gates, Paradise Lost, The Haunted) only played a handful of selected shows. But now it’s time to present “Splinters” on a full tour across Europe.

The tour starts with their old mates Bolt Thrower and label mates Morgoth, and moves on to their own headlining shows.

Greg Mackintosh: "The upcoming shows will be something new for us as a band. So far we have only done one club gig in Finland and that was our first ever show. Every other show we have played has been as part of a festival so this will be our first proper club tour together. With equal parts excitement and trepidation we will venture into the unknown and spread some unspeakable filth over Europe."

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What the man above me said.

Meni je i Splinters izbledeo vremenom, Fragile King mi ostaje jedino impresivno izdanje tako da stvarno nema neke potrebe za nastavkom. Taman da ih vidim live na BA i da se ova saga lepo zatvori.

Nisam imao pojma za postojanje ovog benda (a koji ljudi u njemu jbt.), upravo preslušavam prvi album, baš dobro zvuči, bar za sad..

Auuuh pa ovo je zapravo drugi album (splinters), ne verujem da su još 2011-te izdali prvenac

• 2 years later...