2012.06.27-30. *Ušće, Beograd* BELGRADE CALLING 2012

Huszar

The band have not said if Iommi's condition affects their planned world tour as yet. The band are scheduled to tour Europe next summer, with a headline slot at Download Festival among the dates.

Капирам да ће у наредних пар дана издати саопштење.

Tony je izdao saopstenje...

Tony Iommi

My fans, friends & colleagues -

I just want to say how overwhelmed I am with all your messages of support, thank you so much.

Well it's not what I wanted for Christmas, that's for sure, but now I can't wait for the test results to come in and get going with the treatment.

It's really good that the guys are coming over so that we can continue working on the album as things are going great in the studio.

Well, not much else to say at this time, so thanks again.

Bless you all,

Tony

SAMO NEK OZDRAVI!!!

• Upvote 1

Ajde nesto za nas kojei nemamo vre,mena toliko da "visimo" na netu. Ima li bilo kakve (zvanicne, nazvanicne, poluzvanicne) naznake da je turneja otkazana? Pretpostavljam da nema, ali mozda neko raspolaze s nekom informacijom...

Sve ide po planu, nije otkazana turneja, cak sta vise, Tony je napisao dve nove pesme otkad je bolestan, ostakli su u studiju i rade na albumu...poceo je tretman za Tony-ja i nadaju se najboljem. Za sada je sve ok, samo da tako i ostane. Ovo su zvanicne informacije.