Queens Of The Stone Age

Лука

FLAC koji valja. :meshuggah:

https://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5444349

Definitivno bez previše razmišljanja, rnr album godine, super je što su napravili podužu pauzu i napravili zlatni retro zvuk i catchy pesme koje pevušim u bradu dok idem na šljaku.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

American Valhalla tells the story of an unlikely musical collaboration between two mavericks of American rock: Joshua Homme, frontman of Queens of the Stone Age and Iggy Pop, the Godfather of Punk. The film, co-directed by Homme, follows the recording of Iggy’s final album ‘Post Pop Depression’ in the California desert, with his band comprising of Homme, his QOTSA bandmate Dean Fertita and Arctic Monkeys’ drummer, Matt Helders, as well as the explosive tour that builds to a crowning performance at London’s iconic Royal Albert Hall. Featuring stunning cinematography and intimate access, American Valhalla reveals the growth of an intense bond between the musicians who have taken to heart the mantra: "you risk nothing you gain nothing. American Valhalla, Directed by Andreas Neumann. Music video by Iggy Pop, Joshua Homme performing American Valhalla. (C) 2018 Eagle Rock Entertainment Ltd., An Eagle Vision release. Eagle Vision is a division of Eagle Rock Entertainment, a Universal Music Group company."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Novi album je dobar povratak u formu. Posle jalovog Villains, koji je zaista posedovao najneprijatniju čistu produkciju Mark Ronsona koji je ubio i ono malo sleaszy šmeka koji je bend sam stvorio tokom raznih inkarnacija, drago mi je da mogu da potvrdim da je ovo jedan ličan, produkcijski rokerski nastrojen (ima dosta gruva ala Era Vulgaris) sa dosta novih aranžmanskih rešenja. Nije top tier album kao ...Like Clockwork, ali ima dovoljno šarma i žara da možemo komotno da potvrdimo da rnr nije mrtav iako ide u tu jamu uskoro. Za veliko čudo nema nikakvih gostiju kao na pređašnjim radovima, i dalje me donekle muči naslov, jer misli kao na povratak Rimljana ili na font? 😄