Lock Up

Tormentor

Jebo te, ima li nesto za cega ti nemas link? :D

Da si zensko, zenio bih te :haha:

Ovako se zadovolji virtuelnim pivom :haha::pivopije:( dok te ne dohvatim negde da pijemo ;) )

Fenikse, jesi li razmisljao da pocnes da koristis Google? Bez zezanja :D

Polako, lakse mi je da Talvi to uradi umesto mene :haha:

A i iznerviram se lako oko kompa , pa to nije dobro za zivce ...a ni za opremu( bas sam danas isao da trazim novi daljinski jer sam ga razbio :udri: )

• 2 months later...

Extreme metal supergroup LOCK UP will release its new album, "Necropolis Transparent", on July 1 via Nuclear Blast Records. The CD was recorded in November-December 2010 at HVR Studios in Ipswich, United Kingdom and was mixed in January.

According to a press release, "the songwriting and production on ['Necropolis Transparent'] surpasses everything the band has done so far. The speed, riffing and intensity make this record more than just a grindcore album and see LOCK UP come into their own true identity."

"Necropolis Transparent" track listing:

01. Brethren Of The Pentagram

02. Accelerated Mutation

03. The Embodiment Of Paradox And Chaos

04. Necropolis Transparent

05. Parasite Drama

06. Anvil Of Flesh

07. Rage Incarnate Reborn

08. Unseen Enemy

09. Stygian Reverberations

10. Life Of Devastation

11. Roar Of A Thousand Throats

12. Infiltrate And Destroy

13. Discharge The Fear

14. Vomiting Evil

15. Stigmatyr (bonus track)

16. Through The Eyes Of My Shadow Self

17. Tartarus (instrumental)

"Life Of Devastation" audio stream:

http://www.myspace.com/lockup/music/songs/life-of-devastation-77328885

lockupnecro.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

LOCK UP’s upcoming release, Necropolis Transparent, will feature several guest appearances from HYPOCRISY/PAIN mainman (and one time LOCK UP vocalist) Peter Tägtgren along with Jeff Walker (CARCASS, BRUJERIA). Commented bassist Shane Embury:

“I always wanted Peter on the third album since he was on the first record LOCK UP we did. It made sense from a weird trilogy aspect to get him on the record. His tones compliment Tomas perfectly as well. I would have loved to have had Peter sing on more of the songs, but time was short as Peter was heavily involved with his new PAIN record. The songs he did sing on though made them extra special.

As for Jeff, well me and Jeff go so far back it's unreal. We were mixing the album at Andy Sneap's and I wanted an extra vocal texture on a few tracks to spice it up. My voice is more hardcore and I wanted some extra gravel on things. It all seemed to make sense to Jeff once I had bribed him with a 12 pack of his favorite beer (laughs)!”

“It’s great that LOCK UP is back in the saddle again and that I could be apart of it,” commented Peter Tägtgren. “This album will tear you a new asshole!”

Jeff Walker added:

"I think it's pretty fair to say that the current incarnation of LOCK UP have done the late Jesse Pintado more than proud!"

LOCK UP is the death-grind super group featuring Shane Embury (NAPALM DEATH, VENOMOUS CONCEPT), Nicolas Barker (ex-CRADLE OF FILTH, ex-DIMMU BORGIR), Tomas Lindberg (AT THE GATES, DISFEAR) and Anton Reisenegger (CRIMINAL, PENTAGRAM). Their new album Necropolis Transparent will be released on July 1 (Europe) and July 12 (North America) 2011.

Necropolis Transparent track listing:

01. Brethren Of The Pentagram

02. Accelerated Mutation

03. The Embodiment Of Paradox And Chaos (Jeff Walker - Backing Vocals)

04. Necropolis Transparent (Tomas Lindberg & Peter Tägtgren share vocal duties)

05. Parasite Drama (Jeff Walker - Backing Vocals)

06. Anvil Of Flesh

07. Rage Incarnate Reborn

08. Unseen Enemy (Jeff Walker - Backing Vocals)

09. Stygian Reverberations

10. Life Of Devastation

11. Roar Of A Thousand Throats

12. Infiltrate And Destroy

13. Discharge The Fear (Jeff Walker - Backing Vocals)

14. Vomiting Evil

15. Stigmatyr (bonus track)

16. Through The Eyes Of My Shadow Self (Tomas Lindberg & Peter Tägtgren share vocal duties)

17. Tartarus (instrumental)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

U kurac, taman sam mislio da operem uši ovim albumom, a ono razočarenje. U principu, vokal kvari mnogo, jer je jednoličan, bez dinamike, a nakon toga dolaze pesme koje se stapaju jedna u drugu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 9 months later...