Rune

Thule

autenticni nordijski pagani smatraju ih za new age. .

"Cenim da si autentični srpski junak..." icon_smile.gif

Autentični pagani? Ja u ovom današnjem svijetu stvarno nisam sreo nikoga ko je autentičan vezano za bilo šta biggrin.gif

Što se tiče armanejskih, mogu potvrditi njihovu snagu, ali se stvarno neću niti najmanje truditi da bilo kome to dokazujem. Na kraju krajeva, bitnije je da one meni "završavaju posao" nego da neko "povjeruje" kako su one dobre, moćne, jake ili nešto četvrto...

"Cenim da si autentični srpski junak..." icon_smile.gif

Autentični pagani? Ja u ovom današnjem svijetu stvarno nisam sreo nikoga ko je autentičan vezano za bilo šta biggrin.gif

Što se tiče armanejskih, mogu potvrditi njihovu snagu, ali se stvarno neću niti najmanje truditi da bilo kome to dokazujem. Na kraju krajeva, bitnije je da one meni "završavaju posao" nego da neko "povjeruje" kako su one dobre, moćne, jake ili nešto četvrto...

Nisam autenticni "srpski junak" zato sto nisam junak uopste, a mozda i zbog toga jer "nije lako biti heroj u ova sugava vremena". Plus sto me bas nesto briga da se junacim, ostavljam to drugima koje ce posle istorija popljuvati. U svetu postoje tri kategorije paganizma. Prvo politicki pagani, a to su raznorazni nacisti i sl. Oni nemaju nikakav stepen autenticnosti. Postoje rekonstrukcionisti, odnosno neo-pagani. Oki ponovo kreiraju starereligije mada nekad imaju i neku dodirnu tacku sa autenticnim nasledjem. I postoje tradicionalne grupe. Prvi su svet za sebe, drugi se uglavnom centriraju oko The Pagan Federation, a treci oko Zajednice etnickih religija gde su i Indusi i Aboridzini i Indijanci, ali ipak jezgro cine evropski pagani. Tu ima najvise slovenskih grupa, dosta nordijaca i nesto Romana i Grka. Dosta toga je prezivelo tajno, mislim ima tu spektakularnih stvari. Recimo da ja imam napravljene fotografijer u pecinama u Grckoj koje su ostale do danas tajne i gde se obavljaju arhaicni obredi. Nordijci su jako osetljivi na tradiciju - recimo Islandjani ne prinaju nikog ko bil osta novo ubaci u tradiciju. Slucajno sam ja posredovao u "pregovorima" sa The Pagan Federation jer je Toni iz Francuske bio moj prijatelj i pregovori su jako lose zavrsili. Jednostavno tradicija zivi ali kao izolovanai skup tacaka u prostoru. I rune su deo toga. Ako nekom Armenske rune odgovaraju OK, to je uvek individualna stvar, ali to jednostavno nisu tradicionalne Rune. Cisto preciznosti radi biggrin.gif

Edited by Gwydion

Pa ja sam, čini mi se, i rekao da je sasvim nebitno šta je starije ili mlađe, dok god to nešto radi.

Što se tiče ove klasfikicaije pagana, pa i to je porpilično diskutabilno, jer koliko god da ima paganai, toliko ima i paganskih pod-grupa, ili čega već. OK, ako neko drži do toga i razvrstava grupe i grupice, i to je u redu, pošto je i to lična stvar.

Meni je bitno da se ja dobro osjećam icon_smile.gif

Edited by Nephilim

Pa ja sam, čini mi se, i rekao da je sasvim nebitno šta je starije ili mlađe, dok god to nešto radi.

Što se tiče ove klasfikicaije pagana, pa i to je porpilično diskutabilno, jer koliko god da ima paganai, toliko ima i paganskih pod-grupa, ili čega već. OK, ako neko drži do toga i razvrstava grupe i grupice, i to je u redu, pošto je i to lična stvar.

Meni je bitno da se ja dobro osjećam icon_smile.gif

Ne bih rekao da je ovo licna stvar. Pre ce biti da je to zvanicni stav velikog broja grupa koje imaju pravo na autenticno nasledje kako bi se neko znanje ocuvalo onakvim kakvo jeste. Mene je pre dosta godina kontaktirao neko iz Llewellynove izdavacke kuce oko izdavanaj knjiga o slovenskom paganizmu. Ja sam ih iskulirao, delimicno zbog toga sto sam od ranije znao neke ljude iz samog Llewellyna i ono sto su oni kasnije hteli da objave je bilo smece koje je u slovensku religiju ubacivalo cakre i indijanski medicinski tocak samo zato sto to moze biti komercijalno isplativo. To je samo jedan primer, ima tioga bezbroj. Da bi se razlikovali od nekih Vargova i slicnih kukavica Nordijci su odlucili da se licenciraju u ovoj skupini i to je to. Jednostavno imas gomilu dece koja odlucuju sa kim ce da se igraju a sa kim nece i zato su i napravljene te podele da se zna sta jeste a sta nije.

• 2 weeks later...

Licno mnogo vise postujem Stari Futhark od ovih novih cuda sa 16 runa, ma koliko (mozda) mocnije bile. Inace imam tekst od 18 strana koji sam prevela na srpski koji opisuje stari, anglo-saksonski i neke novije futharke, a zatim svaku runu ponaosob i citanje tih objasnjenja jednog za drugim jeste svojevrsno putovanje. I ne, to nije iz one glupe "a la tinejdzerski horoskop" knjige sa Platoa nego strani tekst.

Лепо сте ви познаваоци руна разменили искуства, али сада би заиста било лепо да неко упути нас потпуне лаике. Помињасте неки курс? Ја сам мнооого касно видела тему, али заиста би било лепо да нас упутите нас неупућене тако што ћете нам предложити неку добру књигу, или дати неке ближе информације о том курсу.. Дакле? icon_biggrin.gif

Licno mnogo vise postujem Stari Futhark od ovih novih cuda sa 16 runa, ma koliko (mozda) mocnije bile.

Tačnije, ima ih 18.

Što se tiče kursa, ja o tome, na žalost ne znam ništa. Možda bi ti Gwydion mogao pomoći.

Ja mogu samo reći da kurs vezan za Armanejske rune imaš na www.runemagick.com (i na još nekim sajtovima, čijih adresa se ne sjećam).

Ovaj kurs armanejskih runa je prvobitno bio dopisni kurs, koji je samo kasnije u cjelini objavljen na web-u, što se i da zaključiti čitajući tekst.

Edited by Nephilim

ako je nekom poznato ovo treba mi sve , zato javite mi

Dragon Rune Definitions by Isedon Goldwing

Ratanen - Fog Dream. Represents the mists of all that was, is, or will be, and made of raw chaotic energies, Ratanen is the substance of dreams and can be called upon and shaped by those with the knowledge to do so to create or destroy anything. These are the fogs between times, and the underlying force that keeps a time from stagnating and fading away. Phonetic value "k"

Drakani - Dragon Queen. Rune of Tiamat, goddess whose body creates the sky and the earth and ruler of dragons. By shaping the chaos by knowledge of will, she creates times and those who inhabit the times. Drakani is useful for taping into Ratanen and glimpsing into the chaos for answers, or to request an audience with Tiamat. Phonetic value "d"

Sha'oren - Flowing Knowledge. Rune of the Akasha, holding all knowledge. Understanding this rune comes over time, but is only pure knowledge and on its own can be dangerous to use without wisdom. Best used in conjunction with Drakani or Shoren to understand the Chaos in the mists. Meditate on this rune with a question in mind to assist access to the Akasha. Phonetic value "s"

Ihanen - Dream Dancing. Guidance through the chaos and the rune to weave existence from dream material. Rune of creation and calling the first dragons called from the mists. The next nine runes are of the more common dragons that were formed. Phonetic value "i"

[Note: the following dragon types listed, are not all that exist, but are listed to portray a developmental cycle with base elements as dragons. Most of the ideas associated are basic ideas, meditation on the individual runes is suggested for best understanding]

Ma'erhen - Free Storm. Rune of the Spirit and Astral Dragons that exist on the higher planes. Phonetic value "f"

Ra - Water. Rune of Ocean Deep clan of dragons. Healing and deep understanding through curiosity. Phonetic value "w"

Liwaen - Cold Fire. Rune of Darkness Dragons. Contemplation and protection. Phonetic value "m"

Li - Fire. Rune of Red Chasm clan of dragons. Passion, fury, and loyalty. Phonetic value "h"

Li'aan - Great Fire. Rune of Light Dragons. Illumination of secrets, and justice. Phonetic value "t"

Mah - Storm. Rune of Rolling Thunder clan of dragons. Swiftness and social interaction. Phonetic value "r"

Ninathan - Earth Kin. Rune of Forest Dragons. Growth and living things. Phonetic value "n"

Thaan - Mountain. Rune of White Mountain clan of dragons. Knowledge forged through the many. Phonetic value "th"

Waethan - Frozen Stones. Rune of Crystal Dragons. Ideas and thoughts manifesting with guidance. Phonetic value "p"

Ta'kaya - Cloud Cycle. The year rune. Time created as a byproduct of consciousness is represented in this rune. Ta'kaya represents the cycles in nature, the way things operate from year to year and repeat themselves. Phonetic value "o"

Shaan - Great Knowledge. Still in times where chaos is very prominent, the "Mage" rune is that of beings just learning to understand the ways of magic, and attempting to shape it to their will. Energies are strong, but often lack precision control. Phonetic value "sh"

Deigomah - Tainted Storm. The increase in the use of magic in a chaotic environment attracts yet more chaos, twisting and warping the minds of those who come in contact with its energies. Deigomah is necessary for the development of the fresh existence, bringing with it change and creativity. Phonetic value "ng"

Athihan - Dance of Blades. Filled with newfound knowledge, Deigomah leads the beings in existence to Athinan. Athinan is the rune of wars and conflicts necessary to carve and shape the populace so that balance might finally take hold. Phonetic value "a"

Kaegos - Purity and Taint. Kaegos is the balance that rises from the ashes of the conflicts in Athinan. Chaos and Order are equal here, and the existence can thrive. Phonetic value "b"

Thaenrathi - Strong Leader/King. The rune of the champion. A product of balance, the champion of Thaenrathi governs justly and the presence of this leader makes room for the time of order to take place. Phonetic value "z"

Athanen - Dream Forge. The once chaotic mists are deeply forged into the stiffness of law and order. Many thrive in times of peace and justice, but little new is discovered, created, or found.

Shoren - Flowing Wisdom. The quiet brought by Athanen gives time for many to reflect and ponder on the vast knowledge’s and experiences that have gone before them. Wisdom develops quickly and many are enlightened through these events. Phonetic value "y"

Nanen - Heart's Dream. Many of the enlightened find others along a similar path, and they pair together with each other as companions during their walk through life. Those dragons joined during Nanen often find their way back to each other over many incarnations time and again. Phonetic value "l"

Ionali - Powerful Heart Fire. Those that still retain a spark of the chaos within themselves may yet experience passion tempered by wisdom. The passion of Ionali often comes to those that did not pair during Nanen, and grant the dragon insight to find and experience the purpose in their lives that they were meant for, yielding a fullness of life, and a reason to remain on their current plane of existence. Phonetic value "ei"

Drakaneal - Dragon Beauty. All who have experienced Nanen or Ionali, share a bond with each other, and many work and live together in unity, each providing as they can to the community. Despite the tiny amounts of chaos still around, the dragons coexisting during Drakaneal achieve much creativity in that which they do. The remaining sparks of chaos are shared and nurtured by all united in the state of bliss and relaxation while they can, for many are beginning to prepare for the coming times of transition. Phonetic value "v"

Zhukaya - Cycles of Action. Zhukaya, the rune of justice manifests strongly during this time, cleaning up many of the unresolved issues, for good or ill. The results of the lives of all return to them, lessons are dealt, rewards enjoyed, some will carry over to the next incarnation, but much is resolved here. Phonetic value "j"

Abanen - Sky Dream. The progression to the astral plane, and eventually the next incarnation, or direct manifestation on a separate plane than the current one. A time of nostalgia, many who experienced Nanen will meet again, others will contemplate this life on the astral for a time, until they are ready to incarnate once more. Phonetic value "g"

Satihan - Hurricanes Dance. The long subdued chaos begins to seep out, and roils forth to consume the order it finds so distasteful, once more making it part of the timeless fogs. The plane is wiped clear, and ready for the next being to shape it to their will. Phonetic value "u ‘’

hvala

icon_da.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Treba mi pomoc oko ovoga, pa bih vam bio zhvalan da iznesete vase iskustvo vezano za ovo pitanje.

Koje drvo je najbolje za kreiranje Elder Futhark runskog seta?

93-

Apsolutno je bitno.Po mom iskustvu, rad sa runama je mnogo jaci ako su one naparvljene od istog Drveta kao i Yggdrasil, odnosno hrasta.

Kristal, kamen i drugo drvece su dobri materijali, ali hrast je neprevazidjen.

93-

Nebitno koje su Rune u pitanju;dovoljno je dotaci Runu napravljenu od hrasta i koncentrisati se trenutak na nju.

Divinacija, pitanja, odgovori su jedno, dok je komunikacija sa samim Runama sasvim drugo, kao i kod Tarota.

Slazem se da hrast poseduje nadprosecnu misticnu snagu, ali mislim da Yggdrasil nema veze sa hrastom (molim te ispravi me ako gresim):

--------------------------------------------------------------------

In Norse mythology, Yggdrasil ("The Terrible One's Horse"), also called the World Tree, is the giant ASH TREE that links and shelters all the worlds. Beneath the three roots the realms of Asgard, Jotunheim, and Niflheim are located. Three wells lie at its base: the Well of Wisdom (Mímisbrunnr), guarded by Mimir; the Well of Fate (Urdarbrunnr), guarded by the Norns; and the Hvergelmir (Roaring Kettle), the source of many rivers. Four deer run across the branches of the tree and eat the buds; they represent the four winds. There are other inhabitants of the tree, such as the squirrel Ratatosk ("swift teeth"), a notorious gossip, and Vidofnir ("tree snake"), the golden cock that perches on the topmost bough. The roots are gnawed upon by Nidhogg and other serpents. On the day of Ragnarok, the fire giant Surt will set the tree on fire. Other names for the tree include: Ask Yggdrasil, Hoddmimir's Wood, Laerad and Odin's Horse.

© Copyright MCMXCV - MMII Encyclopedia Mythica. All rights reserved.

ASH TREE

any tree of the genus Fraxinus of the olive family (Oleaceae). The genus includes about 70 species of trees and shrubs, mostly distributed throughout the Northern Hemisphere, some of which are valuable for their timber and beauty. A few species extend into the tropical forests of Mexico and Java.

© Copyright MCMXCV - MMII Encyclopedia Mythica. All rights reserved.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

U svakoj literaturi koja govori o Elder Futhark-u se eksplicitno potencira da maerijal za kreaciju runskog seta bude drvo neke vocke.

Zato sam i postavio ovo pitanje jer me razlicite teorije dovode u nedoumicu.

Inace hvala vam za nastojanje da pomognete.

Dakle, vocka ili hrast?

Juce sam isekao vocku pa me interesuje dali da krenem sa njom ili sa hrastom, a mlad mesec polako prolazi icon_smile.gif

Edited by BALROG

93-

Stoji to sto si rekao.Medjutim, u nekim od starih nordijskih legendi, pa cak i na nekim mestima u Edama pominje se hrast, a polazeci od osnove da je to sveto drvo vecine evropskih naroda, licno sam ubedjen da je u pitanju hrast.

U svakom slucaju, Rune od hrasta kao da su zive.U Runama moze da se oseti ono sto je Ahnenerbe zvao Volk und Sippe, podsvesna pripadnost jednoj rasi i pogledu na svet, jednom egregoru.

Licno nisam sklon stvarima kao sto su divinacija ili neki drugi da kazem prakticni rad sa Runama;koristim ih za meditaciju i koncentraciju.

93-

Stoji to sto si rekao.Medjutim, u nekim od starih nordijskih legendi, pa cak i na nekim mestima u Edama pominje se hrast, a polazeci od osnove da je to sveto drvo vecine evropskih naroda, licno sam ubedjen da je u pitanju hrast.

U svakom slucaju, Rune od hrasta kao da su zive.U Runama moze da se oseti ono sto je Ahnenerbe zvao Volk und Sippe, podsvesna pripadnost jednoj rasi i pogledu na svet, jednom egregoru.

Licno nisam sklon stvarima kao sto su divinacija ili neki drugi da kazem prakticni rad sa Runama;koristim ih za meditaciju i koncentraciju.

Hvala ti puno na pomoci, iskopacu jos malo informacija da bih bio siguran.

Evo sad jedno interesantno pitanje:

Slovo Jera (Elder Futhark) je orijentisano na koju stranu, levu ili desnu?

Negde ga pisu sa leva na desno a negde sa desna na levo. icon_uhoh.gif

Ako neko zna, puno bi mi pomoglo.

Balrog, kod Jera rune, gornja "strelica" ide na ljevo, a donja na desno.

Što se tiče materijala, to sam ti već rekao, ja mislim da je najpodesniji hrast, a ukoliko baš želiš voćku, mislim da bi to onda trebalo da bude stablo jabuke. To uglavnom zbog toga, što se Bogovima kao "žrtva" najčešće prinosi sok od jabuke ili vino.

Balrog, kod Jera rune, gornja "strelica" ide na ljevo, a donja na desno.

Što se tiče materijala, to sam ti već rekao, ja mislim da je najpodesniji hrast, a ukoliko baš želiš voćku, mislim da bi to onda trebalo da bude stablo jabuke. To uglavnom zbog toga, što se Bogovima kao "žrtva" najčešće prinosi sok od jabuke ili vino.

Hvala ti puno na odgovoru, pomaze mi mnogo.

P.S. Jadna ova sljiva sto sam je vec isekao icon_cry.gif

U mojim izvorima pise da je to tisa (taxus baccata):

A beautifully smooth, gold-coloured wood with a wavy grain. All parts of the tree are poisonous except the fleshy covering of the berry, and its medicinal uses include a recently discovered treatment for cancer. Long associated with magic, death, rebirth and the runes, the yew may be the oldest-lived tree in the world. Ancient yews can be found in churchyards all over Britain, where they often pre-date even the oldest churches. There are some convincing arguements for it being the original 'World-tree' of Scandinavian mythology. In Europe, yew wood was used for making bows, while on the northwest coast of North America, the Pacific yew (Taxus brevifolia) is used by the Haida and other tribes for making masks and boxes. Yew may be used to enhance magical and psychic abilities, and to induce visions.

OAK (Quercus spp.)

Red Oak* (Quercus rubra)

A strong, straight-grained, slightly porous wood with a slight reddish hue. Its energy is a bit lighter and more 'firey' than the other oaks.

White Oak* (Quercus alba)

Darker and denser than red oak. It's strength and density have led to its being used in barrel-making and shipbuilding. Useful for spells requiring strength and solidity.

Brown (English) Oak* (Quercus robur)

A richly-coloured dark brown wood. 'Bog oak' is brown oak which has fallen into a peat bog and been preserved there for hundreds of years until it begins to have the consistancy of coal. Brown oak has a very earthy feel, and is useful for grounding.

Oak has been considered sacred by just about every culture that has encountered the tree, but it was held in particular esteem by the Norse and Celts because of its size, longevity, and nutritious acorns. The oak is frequently associated with Gods of thunder and lightening such as Zeus, Thor, and the Lithuanian God Perkunas. This association may be due to the oak's habit of being hit by lightening during storms. Specific oak trees have also been associated with the 'Wild Hunt', which is led by Herne in England and by Wodin in Germany. In general, oak can be used in spells for protection, strength, success and stability; the different varieties will lend their own special 'flavour' to the magic.

Inace, tekst sa opisom 20-ak vrsta drveca, kao i prevod jednog opsirnog tekstakoji obuhvata sve o runama nacice se na jednom sajtu za nekoliko meseci, koga interesuje, obavesticu ga.

Edited by Double Fire

• 2 months later...