Najlošiji novi bendovi

Berliner

Nije novo sranje u pitanju, ali ja skoro ne čuh gluplju death metal pesmu, a kakvih sve sranja ima... žalosno, mada ako je neka zaebancija, onda ok!

kad je krenuo ovaj vokal oko 1:20, pomislio sam da mi je krenulo nešto u drugom prozoru na tubu... :mhihi:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
Why am I a narcissistic asshole Feeding off everyone and sucking out their soul Another pill to take Another drink to drink Another bitch to fuck This is fun This is fun Another song to sing Roll up some shit to smoke Lets throw another party Everybody overdose I am a villain A fucking villain Bang your fucking head Until you’re fucking dead Never met a problem I couldn’t solve with alcohol  Bang your fucking head Until you’re fucking dead If you got a problem kill em all kill em all I got some cash to throw We got some rails to blow Your girlfriend wants to fuck Tell her meet me at the show Another song to sing Roll up some shit to smoke Lets throw another party Everybody overdose If you still about it COME AND GET IT We could all die tomorrow and it wouldn’t mean shit Another pill Another drink Another bitch Another party This is never ending She wanna fuck me Cuz she knows that im a felon I say welcome to the party