Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Slazem se, dobar album, a konacno i nesto vredno pomena od noviteta u doom/death funeral doom stilu (pored novog albuma benda Ea). 

Ophis - Withered Shades 2010

The second full-length album of German band. New material, even more harsh and gloomy is professionally produced

and ready both to bring joy to old fans of traditional doom-death metal and to attract interest of those who just has started

to get familiar with the genre. "Withered Shades" accumulated heavy riffs and acoustic passages, combined dynamic parts and

atmospheric interludes. The new album of Ophis is a new precious book in the world library of doom.

271189.jpg

The Howling Void - Shadows Over The Cosmos 2010

The second album of project of the talented musician Ryan reveals new masterpiece of symphonic funeral doom metal!

“Shadows Over The Cosmos” has a potential to become a master form of the genre along with best pieces of such bands as

Colosseum and Ea: five endless tracks of majestic funeral doom filled with cold enigma and infinity of Cosmos.

yfcDV.jpg

Slazem se, dobar album, a konacno i nesto vredno pomena od noviteta u doom/death funeral doom stilu (pored novog albuma benda Ea). 

Ophis - Withered Shades 2010

The second full-length album of German band. New material, even more harsh and gloomy is professionally produced

and ready both to bring joy to old fans of traditional doom-death metal and to attract interest of those who just has started

to get familiar with the genre. "Withered Shades" accumulated heavy riffs and acoustic passages, combined dynamic parts and

atmospheric interludes. The new album of Ophis is a new precious book in the world library of doom.

271189.jpg

The Howling Void - Shadows Over The Cosmos 2010

The second album of project of the talented musician Ryan reveals new masterpiece of symphonic funeral doom metal!

“Shadows Over The Cosmos” has a potential to become a master form of the genre along with best pieces of such bands as

Colosseum and Ea: five endless tracks of majestic funeral doom filled with cold enigma and infinity of Cosmos.

yfcDV.jpg

Zhiveo mediaportal!! The Howling Void je remek-delo!! Ophis (Office) nisam josh poslushao, ali ako je kao ono staro, sranje je!

Bas ljepo sto se howling void fino primio, slaba godina za omiljeni mi funeral doom pravac, ko voli da bude izmaltretiran u tom smislu neka overi i sastav EA

2010 letno izdanje isto( pre toga jos dva albuma), void je cool al ovo isto treba ispostovat...eto..distraksn by alkohol

Funeral doom pravac se ne gleda po godinama, nego za sva vremena. Nije vam ovo black/death :mrgreen:

Evo nesto malo starije i kultno. Iskreno nemam volje da otkrivam nove bendove u ovom podzanru, osim ako bas raznose. Tako da, vise se drzim provjerenih albuma na koje sam se navukao ko dzanki na hors, i slusam to cak i pred spavanje.

Wormphlegm-[2001]-In an Excruciating Way Infested With Vermin and Violated by Executioners Who Practise Incendiarism and Desanctifying the Pious" [demo]

32930.jpg

U pitanju je jedna stvar od pola sata, a muzicki bih to okarakterisao kao funeral/torture doom. Likovi se bave sljedecim temama - sickness, perversion, hatred, torture... Obavezno procitajte tekstove, obzirom da je album zamisljen konceptualno (razgovor gospodara i sluge koji su mucitelji u nekoj tamnici :haha: )

Evo i dijela, 'naci tortura, sodomija, blasfemija..

[Master] torture all,

-------- vomit on everyone,

-------- crush everyones bones,

-------- rape,

-------- everyone,

-------- burn everyone,

-------- post-mortem for everyone,

[servant] I,

-------- I shall,

-------- vomit on everyone,

-------- crush everyones bones,

-------- rape everyone,