Doom preporuke i noviteti

Baal

ovi difolt doom bendovi mislim da se najmanje od svih metalaca cimaju oko omota.

Vinterriket ih sve pobeđuje. Momak je našao buljuk slika planinskih vrhova i drveća (sve pod snegom, naravno), prebacio ih u crno-belo i tera tako od 1996. :haha:

UNDER THE SUN - Man Of Sorrow

lFvAS.jpg

Under The Sun are a classic doom project started by ex memebers of Cathedral, Penance and the great Dennis Cornelius (the icon from Revelation, Memory Driven and Place Of Skulls) at the vocals.

i da preporucim jos jedan album, mislim da su sa ovim trecim stvari dosle na svoje mesto, bend Seamount (u poslednje vreme mi omiljenog vokala) Phil Swanson-a (Hour Of 13, Briton Rites and many more).

Seamount - Sacrifice

N3MQf.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ima i onaj njegov Punctuated Equilibrium nije loš. Vidim vest pre neki dan da Saint Vitus, Crowbar i Helmet rade zajedno us turneju, o boy!

Malopre naletim na jedan simpatičan bend, evo već ponavljam slušanje.

Groan - The Sleeping Wizard

88g50.jpg

"The Sleeping Wizard" may not be an epic album, only 7 tracks in total but in so many ways it kicks more ass than most of the albums that have been released

by established time served bands. Groan understand that it doesn't have to crawl to be doom as all 7 tracks here grab little pieces of Cathedral, a touch of Pentagram,

a soupcon on Trouble and a side order of Witchfinder General. Riffs abound in tracks such as "Witchy Woman" and "Psychedelic Demon" that border on some sweet sweet boogie!!!

These are very old heads on some young shoulders...there is no pretence here at creating anything new and innovative...this is a tactical blast of ROCK!!!!