Tribulation

Grobodan

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13775566_10154419885029656_675862803615208259_n.jpg?oh=92dc174457c279e539572d24ee085302&oe=57EB31A7

On August 19th Tribulation (Official) finally re-release their 2009 debut album 'The Horror' on vinyl!

Many different vinyl colours will be available >>

Red: Limited to 100 copies, exclusively available at CM Distro Europe (Pre-sale start: July 22nd)

Clear: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively available at High Roller Records

Golden: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively available at Nuclear Blast

White: Limited to 200 copies, exclusively available at Sound Of Record

Silver: Limited to 500 copies, offered through RED distribution on North America

Orange: Limited to 300 copies, exclusively available at CM Distro US

‪#‎tribulation‬ ‪#‎thehorror‬ ‪#‎centurymedia‬ ‪#‎cmdistro‬

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

As the summer in the year of their lord 2017 draws near and the world in the north is again fully starting to wake from its slumber we, on the other hand, are forced to face an inevitable end in the departure of our drummer Jakob Ljungberg who has decided to leave the band. We have spent the last five years together through pain to heaven, in chaos to bliss! It’s been such a strange, wonderful, tiring and inspiring time and we would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for making this time the most important in the history of the band. We surely couldn’t have done it without you. We were like brothers even before the time of Tribulation and we certainly will be in the time after! Make sure to check out Jakob’s unique and most excellent band Second Sun where he sings and plays guitar!

Jakob comments:

”It is with a heavy heart that I leave Tribulation. These last years have been among the best in my life, but they wore me out and now I have to continue life on different paths.

Thanks to everyone involved - you made this journey spectacular, thanks to everyone that came up and said hi - it meant the world to me, thanks to everyone who believed in me - you made me believe in myself. Jonathan, Adam and Johannes. I love you.

"The end of nights we tried to die - this is the end."”

For Tribulation, however, this is not the end, but a new beginning. We will announce our new drummer in the coming weeks before the summer festivals kick off!

Jebem vam mater, gde njega da menjate.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Short update on the studio progress from the band:

"After tracking all the drums in the classic Soundtrade Studios we are now residing in Studio Cobra. It is a strange and wicked brew that we are currently concocting together with Martin Ehrencrona. 2018 will see the Vampyre return in a new form to usher in a new era of ventures and audible gloominess."

TRIBULATION’s yet untitled fourth studio album is set to be released in January 2018 on Century Media Records. More info on the album will follow in the upcoming weeks.

Ko će dočekati.