Metallic Hardcore/Sludge/Crust (Entombedcore)

It is with a heavy heart that we announce that our drummer Ivo Debrabandere is leaving the band.

As Ivo states himself: "Because of both personal and health related reasons, I have decided to leave Oathbreaker. There is no animosity whatsoever. I want the band to reach its full potential and I feel this is the right decision for all involved, as difficult as it may be. I have nothing but love for both the band and its members, who I hold very dear."

His decision has not been an easy one, because for the past eight years, Ivo has not only been a great drummer and band member to us, but also someone who lifted Oathbreaker to a higher level and above all, a friend, who we dearly love and respect. We wish him all the best with his band Partisan and any other future endeavors.

We welcome Wim Coppers to the band as our new drummer. Wim has been a close friend of ours since Oathbreaker toured with his old band Rise And Fall years ago, and he also plays with Gilles in Wiegedood. We're currently on tour with this line-up and you can catch us somewhere in the US or Europe in the coming months.

Thank you,

Oathbreaker

Edited by Talvi

We are excited to annouce that Oathbreaker will be airing a live session atAudiotree this Saturday, October 22, at 3pm CST / 4pm EST!

You can watch it happen LIVE here - audiotree.tv/live

Also, check out past sessions here - audiotree.tv/sessions

ovo će da bude štogod

Edited by Talvi