Skadarska 40a

Beograd

Raspored bendova

21:00-21:45 IN FROM THE COLD

22:00-22:40 UPYR

23:00-00:30 WHITEHORSE

00:30-05:00 after doom/sludge/death/black metal

WHITEHORSE

For the past nine plus years Whitehorse has gathered together members of Melbourne's underground music community to create crushingly heavy, sludge-metal layered with electronics. Drafting members from the punk, grindcore, experimental, rock, and noise scenes Whitehorse often garner comparisons to the likes of Corrupted, Khanate and Winter. Whitehorse have toured Japan, the USA three times and Australia, and have released 12 or so audio documents on Australian, Belgian, German, US and UK labels (Sweatlung / Vendetta / Small Doses / At a Loss / Aum War / Super-Fi / Sabbatical / Conspiracy / Blind Date / 20 Buck Spin).

Most recently Whitehorse played both Brisbane punk festival Total Attack III and Sydney metal festival Evil Invaders VI. They will be recording in June for a split with Oakland's Negative Standards and have big plans for 2014.

UPYR

Brought by the Deceiver himself in the winter of 2012 to fulfill the predestined existence of this World. Brodnik, V.B., Mora, Spasm and Tymnokryw ride together through a stream of dark energy and only an year later we are proud to release a blast of a demo called "Altars/Tunnels" with DIY CD release and tape through Serpent Eve Records. The following UPYR created for one year is still small in number but brave in heart and rare in dedication. And in the post apocalyptic ashes of society we're called upon to establish a doom metal union!

IN FROM THE COLD

In From The Cold is formed in the beginning of 2007...The founding members are Jimi Triple B (Hang, Drawbacks)& Count Boris (Hang, Through Art)...Jimi always wanted to have a band like that, in 1999 he jammed "the gambler" song with a couple of friends, but nothing serious came out of that.... About 8 years later he wrote a couple of more songs and invited Boris for a few beers and a jam session...It worked out great...In the next two years, during various sessions, "Anxiety Fix EP" was completed, soon after that one, "Ghostsong EP" was recorded...In november 2009. Count Boris is leaving the band (but we still drink beers together, nothin' bad happened), Adimiron is taking over the drummer position and Sleepy jumped in to ride those extra low bass lines...So now we have some kind of an all-star line up, with extra experienced musicians: Adimiron (Stone To Flesh, Bombarder...), Mr.Shomer (Vox Populi, Spitback...), Jimi 3B (Hang, Drawbacks, FC Apatride UTD, Hitman, Eraserhead...) & Sleepy(Full Size, FakeFreedom, Worg...). During the next couple o' years In From The Cold shared the stage with some pretty cool names, like almighty Cathedral, Bombarder, Karma To Burn, The Ocean, Stonebride, Seven That Spells, Kozeljnik...etc. In the begining of 2011. Grom Records released the double CD compilation album featuring the trax by Helheim, Vulture Industries, The Stone, Dickless Tracy, Bane, Awaiting Fear, Iceni...etc. In From The Cold made appearence with the song "The Prime" recorded exclusively for this release! In the end of the summer of 2011, "From Within & With Many Names" song appeared on the 2CD compilation "Eastern Doomination", released by Doom Metal Front 'zine, Germany. In September 2011. Mr. Shomer left the band for personal issues, we're still brothers, no bad blood involved. He is replaced by Mirko (Trough Art). More cool shows were rocked, like the ones with Brotherhood Of Sleep (Gre) and Dordeduh (Rom). In september 2013, Adimiron is leaving the band for personal reasons. Of course we're still brothers supporting each other in everything we do! Count Boris is back on the drums nowadays rockin' like a hurricane, so in the end, it's all in the family! In the beginning of 2014, IFTC is signing for the MINER RECORDINGS. "Filth Bible", the first full length record by IFTC is hitting the streets in April....

Edited by Јарослав

• 3 weeks later...

Nisam neki ljubitelj,al Whitehorse moram da overim.

Par turneja po USA, Evropi, svirke na Roadburn-u, mastering im radi Plotkin, imaju odlicne recenzije i albuma i live nastupa...

Ono (malo) sto sam preslusavao zvuci siiiick, meni nekako najvse vuce na Khanate u nekim momentima...Bem li ga, moram cuti ovaj vokal uzivo, po svaku cenu!

A sve i da nije tako- 1 ovakav band za 200 dindzi u Bgd=no-brainer.

Ko uopste dovodi ove, neki novi agilni promoter ili...?

svirka je naravno kasnila skoro dva sata tako da sam uspeo samo jednu pesmu od Whitehorse da odgledam, a stigao sam kuci u pola 2, ali je bila dobra. Upyr dosadnjikavi.

Sioux je prilicno uzasno mesto. bilo 25-30 ljudi maks u klubu koji ima kapacitet od kapiram 500 i garderoba je obavezna. u aprilu.

klub je manje vise prazan podrum sa binom u sredini tako da zvoni na sve strane. treba bar 300 ljudi da dodje na svirku da bi licilo na nesto.

zvuk je bio los i nejasan za ove doom bendove, mogu samo da zamislim kako zvuce death i thrash bendovi ovde.

azale-svaka ti je na mestu! :da:

Bas sam besan sto nisam mogao da odgledam Whitehorse u celosti,a za to je kriva uzasna organizacija. Ok, 98,9% publike ne radi i ima vremena da utorkom uvece izlazi dokle hoce,ali ima nas par koji i radimo. Upyr mi je delovao bolje na albumu, nisu bili bas losi, ali ozvucenje je bilo toliko grozno da je tesko i proceniti kakav je band uzivo.

Potpuni promasaj od prostora za svirku u kojoj ti dodje 30-a ljudi.

Nemam pojma ko su tipovi koji su radili organizaciju...super je sto su za 200 kinti dovukli ove aussie majstore i hvala im na tome, ali je nepostovanje satnice, izbor prostora i ozvucenje sve to ubilo.

Aj makar sam kupio 2 nova Whitehorse vinila- mljac i popricao sa Hyde-om-ura!

obzirom da je WH imao saobracajnu nesrecu u hrvatskoj i kasnio u dolasku 6.5 sati dobro je sto je koncerta bilo zato sto je ceo backline bio kod njih

klub je fantasticno los ali je bio jedini izbor posto drugi klubovi nisu hteli da izadju u susret

bilo je 50 ljudi, sto nije nikakva razlika u odnosu na gore pomenutih 30 al je opet katastrofalno malo u odnosu na cenu i kvalitet svih bendova

@behemoth

ako si ti organizator-svaka cast sto ste dovukli WH uopste.

Ne kapiram dal se zajebavas- al ne verujem da si racunao na bilo kakavu zaradu na bandu za koji je culo 20 ljudi u Bg!?

Uopste i da je bilo 10x vise ljudi-sa cenom od 200 dindži nema sanse za zaradu...

Sta si uospte ocekivao od koncerta-u smislu broja ljudi i zarade? Meni je ovih 30, 50 otprilike neki broj koji sam imao u vidu kada sam i polazio na koncert. Slicno su prlazili i u Zg i Ljubljani...

da je bila poenta u zaradi ne bi se radio koncert uopste ;)

samo sam konstatovao da je bilo prilicno malo ljudi s obzirom na cenu ulaza koja je bukvalno sprdnja u odnosu na slicne vece/manje/iste bendove

zato svaka cast ljudima koji su dosli, vidimo se na nekim sledecim zabavama