Masterplan

Earendil

Vocalist Jorn Lande will play his final four shows with MASTERPLAN in July and August. The dates are as follows:

Jul. 14 - Masters of Rock - Vizovice, CZR

Aug. 06 - Monsters of Rock – Varna, BUL

Aug. 08 – Lokersefeesten - BEL

Aug. 17 - RagnaRock Festival - Oslo, NOR

Smile chaps! icon_mrgreen.gif !!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Albumi jesu slicni, ali je ipak drugi malo bolji. Jorn jeste strava pevac, i bas je steta sto nije ostao bar za jos ovaj album koji su krenuli da rade. mad.gif

• 2 months later...

Drummer Uli Kusch (ex-HELLOWEEN) has left MASTERPLAN, the German melodic metal band he formed with guitarist Roland Grapow. An official announcement on the matter is expected shortly.

Mlogo me zanima the story behind this. Gledao sam na Ulija i Rolanda kao veoma jak kreativni duo i mislio sam da ce zajendo u Masterplanu imati duzu buducnost...but I guess I was wrong.

On the other hand..znachi da ce Uli da se posveti Mekong Delti!!

German melodic metal band MASTERPLAN has announced the addition of singer Mike DiMeo (RIOT, THE LIZARDS) and drummer Mike Terrana (YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, AXEL RUDI PELL, METALIUM, RAGE) to the group's ranks.

MASTERPLAN recently began recording its third album — the group's first without singer Jorn Lande, who announced his departure in early May. Drummer Uli Kusch — who left the band a few days ago — was reportedly present during the initial recording sessions for the new CD, but it is not currently clear if any of his contributions will make the final cut.

According to a statement released by MASTERPLAN in May, Lande's exit was caused by increased "musical differences" between the vocalist and the rest of the band. During the songwriting process for the group's third album, it became increasingly apparent that the other members of the band had different visions and plans for the group's musical direction. While Jorn wanted MASTERPLAN to follow a more melodic path, the rest of the band wanted to return to the metallic roots of their debut album.

znao sam! znao sam! znao sam da ce jebeni terrana doci da svira. Dvoumio sam se izmedju njega i jorga ali ipak je jedan od dvojice dosao biggrin.gif

Za pevaca nisam imao predstave, ko bi mogao da dodje al eto, na ovog bih poslednjeg pomislio biggrin.gif

Former MASTERPLAN drummer Uli Kusch has commented on his departure from the band, explaining that "we haven't inspired each other anymore," according to a press release. "And without inspiration it is not possible anymore to make music together."

Uli will concentrate on his new band BEAUTIFUL SIN with plans to release a new album in 2007.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The cover artwork of the new MASTERPLAN CD, entitled "MK II", has been posted online. Due on February 23 via AFM Records, the album is the first full-length release to feature the group's new lineup — left to right in picture: Roland Grapow (guitar), Jan S. Eckert (bass), Mike Terrana (drums; YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, AXEL RUDI PELL, METALIUM, RAGE), Axel Mackenrott (keyboards) and Mike DiMeo (vocals; RIOT, THE LIZARDS). A single, entitled "Lost and Gone" will precede the album on on January 26.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Terrana u Masterplanu... svasta ce covek videti.

Jesi li ti video nekad na sta je on lici kada je svirao u Kuni? Ono je da se valjas od smeha. Namrgodjeni celavac je nakada imao dugu, natapiranu kosu i nosio je sarene helanke! :)

Jesi li ti video nekad na sta je on lici kada je svirao u Kuni? Ono je da se valjas od smeha. Namrgodjeni celavac je nakada imao dugu, natapiranu kosu i nosio je sarene helanke! :)

Haha, ne.

Ali slikao sam se sa njim (u novijem izdanju, naravno), gledao ga live sa Damirom Shimic-em, toliko jako covek udara da se njegov neozvucen bubanj cuo glasnije od basa i gitare koji su i te kako bili pojacani. A tek solo tacka...