Misterije

Talvi

bilo je tokom godina nekoliko dobrih kandidata i svaki se na svoj način uklapao u priču ali bi uvek bilo i nečega što se ne bi uklapalo, tako da je priča i dalje otvorena :D

mada ono, što više vremena prolazi sve će teže biti rešiti to

da, znam za onog lika od pre desetak godina, što je saznao da umire od neke bolesti, pa rekao prijatelju da je on Zodijak

koliko se sećam, oko njega se poklapa gomila stvari, ali opet

evo nečeg svežeg: http://www.novosti.rs/%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8/%D0%BD%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BD%D0%B0/%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5.409.html:520314-%D0%9C%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BE%D0%B7%D0%BD%D0%BE-%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%82%D0%BB%D0%BE-%D0%BD%D0%B0-%D0%BD%D0%B5%D0%B1%D1%83-%D1%83-%D0%A0%D1%83%D1%81%D0%B8%D1%98%D0%B8

s obzirom da je Rusija, nije isključeno da je opet neka vojna pizdarija

tumblr_mop9eqMAkN1qg20oho1_500.jpg

tumblr_mop9eqMAkN1qg20oho2_500.jpg

tumblr_mop9eqMAkN1qg20oho3_500.jpg

The Skeleton Lake of Roopkund, India.

In 1942 a British forest guard in Roopkund, India made an alarming discovery. Some 16,000 feet above sea level, at the bottom of a small valley, was a frozen lake absolutely full of skeletons. That summer, the ice melting revealed even more skeletal remains, floating in the water and lying haphazardly around the lake’s edges.

Flesh, hair, and the bones themselves had been preserved by the dry, cold air, but no one could properly determine exactly when they were from. More than that, they had no idea what had killed over 200 people in this small valley. Many theories were put forth including an epidemic, landslide, and ritual suicide.

I ovo je sto posto izmsisljeno, ali je ideja mnogo jezivo

brate usralo se koliko je jezivo, varijanta ona tinejdzerska serija koja pocinje deca sede oko logorske vatre i pricaju strasne price i onda to bude epizoda ne secam se kako se zaove prijan sam

evo an ovaj fazon samo sto niej ovo nego jos gluplhje

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOhr5n-FqDw

Edited by Čarli

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

tumblr_nkhvjzyFqS1tlljfxo1_540.jpg

Cicada 3301 is perhaps the most mysterious seemingly Internet-based organization in the history of online mysteries. Since 2012, the group has posted numerous puzzles online under that name and has made no reference as to what it does or even where it is from. No one knows who runs it, assuming it really is an organization, or even the name of a single member. Cicada 3301 is able to keep its reputation with so little information strictly because of the interesting scavenger hunt of sorts it has released for three years running. It all started on January 5, 2012 when a 4chan user posted a steganography clue on the “random” board. The image stated that Cicada 3301 was looking for “intelligent” people. In fact, the word used was “recruiting.” For what, no one has said and Cicada 3301 is certainly keeping it a secret. The image hid a clue that takes some level of specialized knowledge to find. It involved a Caesar cipher, which is pretty standard crypto, but the rest took at least some technical knowledge. From there, and in future puzzles, clues varied greatly in skill-set necessary for solving and even location. Some of the clues were in physical locations, making it necessary for people who could not reach the clues to use posts on the Internet to get further in the hunt. Moreover, some of the references in the clues are pop culture, literature and other non-tech topics. In fact, one might say Cicada 3301 is dropping literary references like a hipster in Starbucks. What knowledge of steam punk literature and classical music has to do with whatever Cicada 3301 is recruiting for is unknown.

Some have touted the Cicada 3301 puzzles as unsolvable. This is not true. Several have solved the hunt and have allegedly received emails from the organization. Still, no one has come forward and stated what they were recruited to do, if anything. Judging by the puzzles, it is possible that Cicada 3301 is simply a cyber group like Anonymous. Kind of disappointing for those imagining they will get a job working with James Bond types at MI6 after solving the puzzles. Of course, there is also the possibility that it is really MI6, the CIA or a similar organization. Information security, cryptography and a number of other skills necessary to crack the puzzles offered by Cicada would be helpful to virtually any large organization, which makes it hard to discover who is behind it. In fact, this would not be the first time an organization used such tactics to recruit new members. We have to assume that Cicada succeeded on that front, as it stated that it found the people it needed after the first puzzle. It began all over again on January 5, 2013 and again on January 5, 2014, so it must be an ongoing recruitment effort. At this juncture, it is impossible to tell when these recruitment efforts from Cicada 3301 will stop, but that is not stopping people from looking forward to the next year’s puzzles. Even the possibility that the end of the rainbow just holds a bunch of nerds patting on each other on the back is not enough to deter potential “winners.” It may not be a very public honor, but it must be satisfying to know you have reached the end of one of the most famous puzzles in Internet history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cicada_3301

• 4 weeks later...

malo Zodijaka, jedna skroz dobra teorija

tumblr_ncmsg6hvnl1tlljfxo1_400.jpgtumblr_ncmsg6hvnl1tlljfxo2_400.jpg

On July 30, 2002, an elderly hermit called Joseph Newton Chandler living in Ohio, committed suicide. Investigations found that Joseph Newton Chandler died in 1945. Whoever was using his identity was never revealed and remains a mystery to this day.

Some speculate that he bears a resemblance to the Zodiac Killer.

ZODIACCHANDLER2.jpg

There is evidence that "Chandler" had come from California and had also worked around or was in the U.S. Navy, and had some electrical engineering experience, same as what they believed of the Zodiac. There really wasn’t much else that could be found out about him following his death - no family, no will, no real name. He also showed up with his new identity in Ohio around the same time that the Zodiac Killer stopped killing in California. I should also point out that there was a lesser-known investigator on the Jack the Ripper murders called Joseph Luniss Chandler, and we all know that the Zodiac, whoever he may be, was a Jack the Ripper aficionado.

What is also strange is that there was a string of murders in Ohio from 1979 until 1982. The victims were young couples, the same as the victims of the Zodiac….

Whoever he was, he went through a hell of a lot of effort to hide his true identity for whatever reason, even stealing the identity of a deceased 8-year-old. The next of kin listed on Mr. Chandler’s paper work were fictitious and he had applied for a birth certificate and duplicate Social Security card in 1978. He went through a lot of trouble to conceal his true identity, so what was he hiding..?

• 2 weeks later...

tumblr_nntnr2MTGH1tlljfxo1_400.jpg

On May 14, 2008, 19-year-old Brandon Swanson, was driving home to Marshall, Minnesota, when he crashed his car into a ditch along a rural road. He called his father at 1:45 a.m. to come and pick him up. He said he would walk to a nearby town called Lynd where he could pick him up.

As his father, Brian, and his mother, Annette drove to meet him, Brian remained on the phone to Brandon. Suddenly, Brandon said, “Oh shit!” and the phone went dead. His father called back multiple time but Brandon never answered. His parents could not find him but police later found Brandon’s car, but Brandon was never seen or heard from again.

Dok je hodao i pričao, skontao je da krvari i da se u nesreći icepio više nego što je isprva mislio, ispao mu telefon, srušio se na zemlju i dok su stigli po njega, već ga je jato timberwolfova odvuklo u šumu i izilo sa sve kostima.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 1 month later...