tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

s obzirom da ga najavljuju tri godine i barem dve godine citam po forumima utiske ljudi koji su slusali nove pesme uzivo i govorili kako su neverovatne nimalo nisam iznenadjen kvalitetom..

produkcija je, doduse mogla biti bolja i cak mi se cini da je warp zone bolje zvucao al sta je tu je. kolko su pricali mislio sam da ce biti vise meshuge a isto ili manje atheista ali je ostalo otprilike kao pre.

e, bio bih peder kad ne bih stavio :palac gore: i za novi insomnium i psycroptic, oba odlicna albuma!

Edited by BodyRemover

dobar ovaj indie torrents metalski mixtejp.

IPB Image

Track 1

Track Name: Let the Dog Sing

Artist: Idiot Flesh

Album: VA - Vaccination Records Co. Rawk Party

Description: Don't let the intro fool you. This song rocks pretty fucking hard towards the end. I like to think of it as Mystery Metal. You don't know where the metal is.

Track 2

Track Name: Madeline Loves The Leeches

Artist: The Lee Harvey Oswald Band

Album: Blastronaut

Description: Bettie Page is somebody who means very little to me, personally. Being a) sheltered and b)British means that my associations to American pin-up stars of the 1950's - least of all those who stepped forward into the dual worlds of onanistic fantasy and the harder world of fetishism - means that when I read her name I have no immediate reaction. I recognise who she is, but less than, say, Gretchen Moll (who, I hear, is excellent). So, I have to take this literally, and say, right, what do I know? I know that Bettie Page was a sex idol, and that she represented something horny and dirty and something that sat there, under the surface, bubbling (albeit somewhat quietly, unless you were alone). I know that she represents more than just woman - she has kind of transcended, become something more. And I know that, as was plausibly intended, and as will, no doubt, have occurred, the twin concepts of "Bettie Page is fucking Metal!" and "Bettie Page is fucking metal" made me think that, well, it's inescapable that the song will be about sex, but not really about sex (but, really, actually about sex). So, stared at my cds and then remembered this song, a song about sex, but not really about sex, but, actually, really about sex, and I thought, "Well, that'll make a lovely track 2". So, it does.

Track 3

Track name: Earth Ain't Enuff

Artist: Black Pus

Album: Black Pus III

Description: Brian Chippendale of Lightning Bolt's solo side project Black Pus is exactly what you could expect from him: pounding drum beats with repetitive melodies and a contact mic muffled voice. Chippendale is known for his fast-paced, frenetic drumming, but in "Earth Ain't Enuff," the beat is constant and simple.The bass drum hits like a heart beat. The spaces in between are filled with squeeks and squawks made with some kind of noisemaker. And yes, it's supposed to end abruptly. This song is metal gone noise: dark and totally addicting.

Track 4

Track Name: A Fictional Serial Killer

Artist : Early Grace

Album: ...and All I Run Into Are The Walls That You Have Built

Description: My thought process was as follows...

"I can connect that Theme in three steps."

"You connect that theme!"

The Notorious Betty Page > Released on Killer Films > Song called "A Fictional Serial Killer"

Track 5

Track name: Crève salope

Artist: Métal Urbain

Album: L'Age d'or

Description: Bettie Page = Love (...come on !). Twisted Love, but Love nonetheless...So, this is a twisted "love song" by the French synth-punk band Métal Urbain. Delicious lyrics, prerecorded gunshots and empty room reverberations for that special declaration of love. And as for the metal part, just listen to that guitar sound...

Track 6

Track name: Shadowsphere

Artist: Infradig

Album: Gravel Tooth EP

Description: This track has always had a metallic feel to me, and has always struck me as good music to make love to. If nothing else, it'd be great background music for a photo montage of a 30's pin-up girl.

Track 7

Track name: Black Line Makes Me MON

Artist: DODDODO

Album: PowerShovelAudio

Description: she's a 26 year old girl from osaka who rocks.

Track 8

Track name: Lesser Snake

Artist: Indian Jewelry

Album: Invasive Exotics

Description: the first picture i thought of when i saw the mix announcement was the one of bettie on the "bondage queen" cover, with a whip in her hand and a smile on her face. why anyone would be smiling for that is a puzzle to me, but anyway. this song just seems to be the perfect soundtrack to a bondage scene and the album title -- invasive exotics -- may be even better. makes you think about where that whip might be going...

Track 9

Track name: Fifties Lady

Artist: Elevator to Hell

Album: Eerieconsiliation

Description: Obviously the track title gives this one away as do the lyrics. Bettie Page was an inspiration and also a public figure that many obsessed over. In this track Rick White seems to be obsessing over a 50’s lady, and seeing the basic resemblance between Rick’s wife Tara and Bettie one could only assume that on that late night TV. he was watching images of Page. Not to mention that this song has some really nice lo-fi elements.

Track 10

Track name: Cone Toaster

Artist: Black Dice

Album: Cone Toaster 12"

Description: An indirect tribute to Bettie Page's wondrously sharp and pointy metal cones (which were possibly made from recycled toasters).

Track 11

Track name: Love (Via Machine)

Artist: Six Finger Satellite

Album: Machine Cuisine

Description: In this song a poor chump tragically learns that his woman prefers robot dong.

Track 12

Track name: Headlines

Artist: Ex Models

Album: Chrome Panthers

Description: The irony of Ex Models immediately came to mind, as Bettie Page, in the latter half of her life, was an ex-model. Though not metal, per se, 'Headlines' stands out as a raucous and sexy tune you could trim your bangs to, or, I guess, headbang your bangs to. Especially the line, "the tighter the sweater, the tighter the better."

Track 13

Track name: Punchy Wunchy Wickey Wackey Woo

Artist: Hasil Adkins

Album: Wild Man

Description: The title of the compilation makes me think of down home wild sleazy rock n roll, and I couldn't think of anyone better to fit that bill than the late great Hasil Adkins.

Track 14

Track name: Crummy Lovers Die In The Grave

Artist: The Fucking Champs

Album: V

Description: If Bettie Page was fucking metal, this is exactly what it would sound like. This is Bettie Page's fucking theme-song. Wouldn't YOU want Bettie Page to flog your ass to this song? I know I would. Ms. doinko just informed me that she fucking would too. Okay, okay, so maybe this choice seems a little too obvious, but perhaps everyone else here at #it thought using The Fucking Champs on this mix was also too obvious so they did not. Well, I am here to fucking do it. It is done.

Track 15

Track name: Rock Candy

Artist: Genghis Tron

Album: Cloak of Love

Description: Both Bettie Page and Genghis Tron have a fierce duality. Bettie, the sexy pin-up girl that America longed for but underneath, she was the explicit sado-masocist. She was a "woman who dealt head-on with adversity, always looking forward, never looking back." Tron, the fierce sonic assault that bridges thrash metal, electronics and the avant garde. Quickly flipping from assault to funky breakdown, with these guys, you never know what's coming next.

Track 16

Track name: Iron Lady

Artist: Ruins

Album: Stonehenge

Description: "Iron Lady" is obviously Bettie 'Fucking Metal' Page. Like Ruins, Ms Page are loved for being both aggressive and beautiful.

Track 17

Track name: Your Path To Divinity (The Endless Path)

Artist: Jesu

Album: Jesu (Japanese 2CD version)

Description: Dreamy, lush with a hint of something darker lurking just below the surface. Jesu & Bettie Page ... both leading you down your path to divinity ... both so fucking metal.

Track 18

Track name: Décollage

Artist: Balayeurs du Désert

Album: Jules Verne Impact

Description: A nice chilly track to close with featuring the remixed vocals of jazz great Blossom Dearie. Contemporary and provocative with a nostalgic feel ... much like our heroine.a nostalgic feel ... much like our heroine.

govno je sto su nabili EKV tri pseme u 6 i cudi me da nisu glasali za Krug (kog uopste nema) a realno "oci boje meda" i nisu neki veliki hit

Sejn je totalno iznenadjenje, nerealno je visoko a s druge strane brejekersi sa "hopcu da znam" i idoli "rusija" nisu ni u 20

"kad hodas" sam i ocekivao tako visoko, realno zasluzeno