tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

Ima i ona tema gde je neka riba prebila sestru zato što je bila sa crncem. I posle toga javlja se neki lik i kaže joj: "Izlupetala si sestru, sada bi to mogla da preboliš i oprostiš" :lol: I Đura će ti oprostiti što te je tukao :lol:

overite ovo>

VIC CHESNUTT

North Star Deserter

Constellation Records

The broad cast of players - all seven members of Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra & Tra-La-La Band, along with Guy Picciotto (Fugazi), Chad Jones & Nadia Moss (Frankie Sparo), Eric Craven & Genevieve Heistek (Hangedup), Bruce Cawdron (Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Esmerine) and T. Griffin (The Quavers) - offered influences and approaches to Vic's music that yielded a record unlike any other in his substantial discography.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread...vas-253386.html

haha.

ovaj forum je pun takvih genijalstina

moram da se uclanim

Kad pogledas prosecnog hrvata, mislim kako moze taj da izgleda nekon ove poplave zapadnih uticaja na muskarce... To ili je isfeminiziran ili tunjav... Dok se Srbi ovome jos nekako i opiru... Zato valjda vise vole nase zbog veceg stepena muskosti...

akhm jedno pitanje..

Izašao novi album od Keane ili je neka kompilacija(bogapitajšta)? "the Teft of Octo"

Ja skinula nešto sa novim pesmama i previše instrumentala...a ni na official sajtu nema ič o tome.

Soothing electronics and natural percussion provide the basis for Garm's warm vocals, singing songs of loss and disillusion. While the lyrics provide little hope, the music carries a note of quiet faith. It sees Ulver abandon many of their grand concepts, to focus on music and human emotion. Contributions by world-renowned thereminist Pamelia Kurstin help make SHADOWS OF THE SUN a piece of rare beauty.

You want comparisons? SH ADOWS OF THE SUN sees Ulver borrow some pigments from David Sylvian's palette, using it to transport their own visions onto the canvas. Incidentally, Austrian audio abstracter Christian Fennesz, an associate of Sylvian, also help make this album what it is.

Other comparisons could be made. The band are avowed fans of Coil. Nick Cave, maybe. But such comparisons only cheapen, because Ulver really don't sound like anybody you already know. They are the perfect strangers.