tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

* TooMuchTime (2nd admin) is missing in action from what we know.

* Some news sources say Alan (OiNK) made 100000s of British Pounds with the site. I highly doubt that. Let’s say 10000 people donated 10€ each once (I guess it were fewer) and the servers cost €4000 a month (that is very realistic, could easily have been even more). That would be 100000€/4000€ = 25 months hosting covered. Not much, eh?

By the way - is it actually fair that IFPI and BPI get their logo up on OiNK? The police seize the servers, put the admin in jail and give the people who has sued (but he’s not been found guilty yet) free advertising on the webpage? Come on, the more I think about it, it’s just sick. It should be a logo for the police or something. This is hacking! “This site has been closed as a result of a criminal investigation by IFPI, BPI etc”. Oh. When did they become police authorities that can investigate criminal stuff?

Igramo se detektiva :)

Edit:

Izgleda da je pushten admin...

Edited by darthmaul

Koji su josh uvek pod istragom///

Isto je i pirate bay tako bio...drugo uvek mozesh dici druge servere...

ni blizu tako.

pirate bay nikad nije imao problem sa interpolom, i nisu im hapsili admine i ta sranja.

trebalo bi da neko bas ima muda pa da opet pokrene nesto pod oink imenom.

otvorice vec kinezi neku zamenu, tipa KNIO ili tako nesto.. jeste da ce biti muzike samo u 128kbps ali nece biti ratia i svega

Tøndel also speculates on who might be prosecuted if the OiNK database is available to police. His thoughts range from suggesting people who upload and downloaded a lot might be in trouble, right through to ‘random individuals’. Or maybe there is another possibility?

Maybe the police don’t have usable lists.

According to the article, a source has stated that the OiNK membership list was not only encrypted, but also equipped with a ’self-destruct’ type mechanism which relied on a regular signal to continue in ‘OFF’ mode.

Although unconfirmed, this situation would be of some comfort to OiNK’s 180,000 members.