tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

E, Lazo, duvaj ga i sa ovim linkom za powerprogusa garishonca i sa top listama sa kojim pola stvari nisam cuo, jebem ti i metal i internet, kuku mene moj mozak i slobodno vreme i bendovi, a kako bejah sretno i bezbrizno dete prije adeesela, mogo da slusam isis i mesugu i bio zadovoljan a sada kradem ko poslednji papak...

:violent::udri::udri::udri:

Idem sad malo da sviram dredap, tu bar nema sta da se koristi mozak... :mrgreen:

E, Lazo, duvaj ga i sa ovim linkom za powerprogusa garishonca i sa top listama sa kojim pola stvari nisam cuo, jebem ti i metal i internet, kuku mene moj mozak i slobodno vreme i bendovi, a kako bejah sretno i bezbrizno dete prije adeesela, mogo da slusam isis i mesugu i bio zadovoljan a sada kradem ko poslednji papak...

:violent::udri::udri::udri:

Idem sad malo da sviram dredap, tu bar nema sta da se koristi mozak... :mrgreen:

Njeeeh, gazda ionako ne svraca na ove delove foruma nego se igra tamo s onima sto nose carape na rukama i mantile u julu...

:pivopije:

Moja je na C#-C#-F#, jer mi je jedna civija sjebana :mrgreen:

Inace su valjda standardni stimovi za nju E-E-A, i E-A-D, a za zice mogu najtanje za gitaru na komad pa ih mrsish na kobilici sam, ili da bas juris po netu da narucujes...

Kad cemo da drnjocemo ? :rockdevil:

Edit - evo pogledah, mogu verovatno preko Amazona da ti narucim, po muzickim prodavnicama ih bas i nema...

Edited by AnaLizator

Ma imaju u Maricu oni neke "zice za zicane instrumente", tako da cu videti prvo da li mogu te, i tako neke kombinacije. Ako nista ne uspem naci ovde onaK te cimam za tu opciju preko Amazona.

Pa da bidne neka carlama. :rockdevil:

Edited by Uruk Hai

Ufomammut_2012-e1323277072254.jpg

UFOMAMMUT, Northern Italy’s sorcerers of supernatural and obliterating doom, have completed the recordings for their sixth full-length, and first as part of the Neurot Recordings family. This week we are beyond excited to announce the details of this highly anticipated, mammoth follow-up to their 2010 full-length Eve, the band’s most critically-acclaimed and devastating piece of magic to date… until now.

Oro is the title for UFOMAMMUT’s latest work, divided into ten massive movements overall which is now confirmed to be delivered in two separate pieces during the coming year. The first chapter, Opus Primum, will see arrival in April, and the second, Opus Alter, in September. The vinyl versions of both chapters will be handled directly by UFOMAMMUT’s own label Supernatural Cat Records, who were responsible for the release of all of the band’s previous material. This is the third album in a row the band recorded with Lorenzo Stecconi.

As with all previous UFOMAMMUT albums, the concepts behind Oro are expansive and multi-faceted, mutating the Italian palindrome which translates to “gold” with the Latin translation of “I prey.” Oro explores the concept of knowledge and its power; the magical stream controlled by the human mind to gain control of every single particle of the World surrounding us. Oro is the alchemical process to transform the human fears into pure essence; into Gold. Although Oro’s two chapters will be released months apart from each other, they must be considered as a single track in which the musical themes and the sounds show up and hide, mutating and evolving, progressively and increasingly stratifying culminating in the crushing final movement. Oro is like an alchemic laboratory in which substances are flowing, dividing and blending themselves in ten increments from the alembics and stills, culminating into the creation of Gold. The band are also in the process of crafting a full video/visual version of Oro which will accompany the audio.

Since their inception in 1999, UFOMAMMUT has toured several times, and crossed the oceans to the United States for the first time in 2009 for a tour of the West Coast. They’ve performed at renowned, international music festivals including Roadburn, Hellfest, Ieper, Stoned from the Underground, Asymmetry, sharing the stage with Neurosis, Down, Amen Ra, Baroness, Sons Of Otis, Motorpsycho and endless more along the way. The band’s live show is supported by the internationally acclaimed video and graphic art of Malleus, a rock artists’ collective who conjure the entirety of UFOMAMMUT’s visual impact.

2012 will see the band expanding their touring circles wider across the face of the planet in support of Oro. Stay tuned throughout the year as more details on the release and the act’s tour schedule are confirmed.

UFOMAMMUT is:

Poia – guitars and effect

Urlo – bass, vocals and synths

Vita – drums

Ciccio – soundlord

Lu – visuals

http://www.ufomammut.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/UFOMAMMUT/83336386071

http://www.malleusdelic.com

http://www.neurotrecordings.com

http://www.facebook.com/neurotrecordings

Tags: Ufomammut

ja nisam bio dugo ali znam da se renovirao. mislim da nino radi ton tamo i bukira sad tako da se ocekuju svirke. meni je bilo vrh mesto za bleju 90ih.

jedini problem je sto imaju sad one stolove visoke za stajanje/barske stolice ispred bine, i mislim da su nazalost zasrafljene u pod.

idem 25 dec na neki hardcore tamo pa cu da izvidim.