tema za pedere i dukatlije (random)

KRANG

• 2 weeks later...

From Left Lane Cruiser's new studio album "Rock Them Back To Hell!" (out on CD, Vinyl & Digital Sep. 17, 2013 through Alive Naturalsound Records).

Left Lane Cruiser's Freddy J IV and Brenn Beck are back with an album of voodoo hillbilly punk-blues. Recorded in Fort Wayne IN, and mixed in Detroit by renown producer/engineer Jim Diamond, "Rock Them Back To Hell!" sees the duo expanding their sonic palette by adding bass, harmonica, organ and “trash percussion” (that would be a cardboard box, a paint tin, trash can and an electrified five-gallon bucket). The result is an album to wake up the dead, and rock it back to hell! The “hell-billies” cover art is the work of renowned artist William Stout (Return Of The Living Dead, Invaders From Mars, Pan’s Labyrinth).

"ROCK THEM BACK TO HELL!" TRACK LISTING:

01 Zombie Blocked

02 Electrify

03 Neighborhood

04 Juice To Get Loose

05 Overtaken

06 Be So Fine

07 Jukebox

08 Coley

09 Paralyze Ya

10 Righteous

https://soundcloud.com/pavement-pr/left-lane-cruiser-juice-to-get

upravo mi je greskom stigao neverovatan sms izgleda od neke zene koja pljuje muza, frapirao sam se, ovo mora da postoji na jumetalu.

''Ti to sto mi jebes kod toga si i posao moje sve su nasa deca. Sram te bilo nevaspitano stvorenje vidis da alkohol na tebe lose utice a kod tvog bratanca dal si nesto kupio kur u gace i posao si sram te bilo NEVASPITANO STVORENJE a i pare da gi seres ne bi nikad dao za svoju decu dal ces u skolu da ih pratis NEGO TI SI UVEK NA PRVO MESTO I NIKO VISE. OD SEBE NE VIDIS DALJE PA CAK NI SVOJU DECU OCES DA TI IH JA FINANSIRAM E NECE MOCI VISE DOSTA JE BILO PRINCE. ZA SEBE UVEK IMAS I KAD SI U ZOR. A ZA GORIVO NEMORAS DA SIPAS MA VISE MI JE PUKO KUR OD TEBE I OD KOLA PRODAJ IH I JA CE SI KUPIM ZA MENE A GORIVO SE NE SEKIRAJ CE SE NADE CARE ZA SIPUVANJE NE CE IDEM PESKI TEBI U DOKAZ. PA DA STAVIMO NA TACKU I NA TO I DA SE ZA SVAKU TVOJU SVADBU NE PREPUCAVAMO A DECA MORAS DA FINANSIRAS ZAO MI JE TVOJA SU. I NECU DA TROSIM STOBOM VISE RECI STOBOM SAMO RODITELJSKI mogu da razgovaram.''

• Upvote 13

• 2 weeks later...
SWANS • NOT HERE / NOT NOW 2XCD

(Hand Made and Assembled) (YG6969)

The packaging to this handmade limited edition is made with a linoleum block print (printed on hand-brushed white ink). The drawing for the print and the printing itself was expertly accomplished by Nicole Boitos (signed and numbered 1 – 2000 by Nicole), based upon a concept/sketch by M.Gira. Each individual cover is further drawn upon / personalized and signed by M.Gira. Each one is unique! The songs on the CDs are live Swans recordings culled from the recent 2012/2013 tours. Most of the songs have not yet been recorded as studio versions – this is new material, in progress. The collection also includes two crude demo recordings by M.Gira, of additional new material to be recorded for the upcoming new Swans studio album.

CD1: 1.To Be Kind 2. Just a Little Boy 3. Coward 4. She Loves Us! 5. Oxygen…

CD2: 1. The Seer / Bring the Sun / Toussaint L’ouverture 2. Nathalie Neal 3. Kirsten Supine (demo) 4. Screen Shot (demo)…

nothere1.jpeg

http://younggodrecords.com/home/not-here-not-now-handmade-release

sedma opcija :o

http://younggodrecords.com/home/not-here-not-now-handmade-release

• 2 weeks later...